“Double tree Hilton Arlington heights”

DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
GreenLeadersBronze level
tewksbury, United States
“Double tree Hilton Arlington heights”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Excellent stay, high quality all around, good food at restraunt, friendly staff, I would stay there again. clean rooms and good houskeeping service. nice shuttle service to airport. good location. a little noisy near highway and airport but not too bad.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Chicago, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stayed for a wedding along with all the bridesmaids and the bride. The brides suite shower had the rubber piece missing off the bottom of her shower door so water just soaked everything and flooded the bathroom. We called maintenance who did not have any extra parts in stock so it could not be fixed. Management did absolutely nothing to resolve the situation except to offer $100 off the room which was $400/night for 3 nights which was an absolute joke.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

CHIARDTAH, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. I am very sorry that you had some issues regarding a bathroom.

When your concern was brought to our attention while on property, Management did offer to move the bride to another suite, but the offer was declined. Please note that the suite the bride was in was a handicapped accessible suite and does not have a rubber piece at the bottom, and the suite is designed to drain in the manner it was draining. Management did remove one night’s charge, and only charged the suite for one additional night. Our main priority is for our guests comfort and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Again, thank you very much for your review and I do hope that you will consider staying with us next time you are in town.

Chuck Valenti
847-364-7600
chuck.valenti@hilton.com
Lathrup Vilage, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Location was very good. The room location, 5th floor was excellent. The proximity to elevator was great. I would really like to get the same or similar room if available during my next visit to Bartlett area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

CHIARDTAH, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to submit a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in the area.

Washington, DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights on business. I loved the lobby and the easy access to the restaurant. Rooms were clean, service was prompt. My only concern was the soda machine on the second floor spit out warm sodas.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write an online review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We have alerted the vending company about the issue with the soda machine. We look forward to hosting you the next time your travel brings you to our area.

Again, thank you.

Longview, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I often stay at the DoubleTree on Algonquin in Arlington Heights - mainly because they have a good bar there. Lately the hotel has been showing more signs of decline and this trip was the last straw. It was 95 whwn I checked in and my room was 80 deg F. The air conditioner was set on 65 and it did not cool below 78 all night. I contacted the desk the next morning and they said they would take care of the problem. That night the room was still 78 and it stayed 78 all night. Desk told me that maintenance checked it and it was working fine. I opened the window to cool the room down (weather had changed) and later turned the air back on. It promptly warmed the room back up to 78. I will be staying at the Courtyard across the street from now on.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

CHIARDTAH, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay. We take all of our guests' feedback very seriously, and appreciate it as a valuable teaching tool. I have shared your comments with my entire team. I was very disappointed that you’re A/C was not working properly. We rarely receive negative comments, so, when we do, we address any issues immediately with our team to ensure that the same mistakes are not repeated.

Please accept my apologies on behalf of the team at the property. We truly appreciate that you chose to stay with us, and we know that you have many places to choose from for your lodging needs. I would appreciate it if you could please give us another opportunity.

Thank you again for sharing your comments, and please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything else that I can do for you.

Germany
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed there during a business trip for 10 days. I chose it because it was close to my office. For my perception the hotel is old and needs urgent renovation. The room was "ok" but not even more. No frigerator or minibar. Air condition extremely loud and noisy. Breakfast barely standard.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty and sincerely apologize if you found our properly to be somewhat dated and in need of renovations. We are always looking for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest rooms as this is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.

Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!

Raleigh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel many times. Priced right. Nice overall atmosphere, convenient location. This hotel is full service which is difficult to find in Arlington Heights. I like that the fitness center has a treadmill and weights

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us and writing a review. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel, especially our fitness center. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Hei...
#2 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#7 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW - Arlington Heights
Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW -...
#4 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#3 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
#1 of 29 in Schaumburg
Sheraton Suites Chicago Elk Grove
Sheraton Suites Chicago Elk Grov...
#6 of 14 in Elk Grove Village

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights? Share your experiences!