ok, I have to confess if I didn't get upgrade to a suite as a gold member, I would give them 4 stars instead of 5. In general this is a very good property as a doubletree. I have stayed in this place multiple times before, decent rooms (certainly not dated in response to another poster's comment), tv with both Korean and Japanese channels, never once I experienced any internet problems, decent breakfast buffet (especially like they have rice and miso soup because of the area and Asiana's crew also staying here), seems like the restanuant have changed to a different crew, as in the past it was mostly men, and the service was lousy, now they have mostly women, service are more attentive (no I am not a sexist). This is my first time ever got upgraded to a suite as a gold member in any Doubletree (gold member since 2003) The suite I was given was one of the nicest I have ever seen in US properties, there is a hallway to the large living room, microwave, mini-fridge, and a sink, there are two doors access for the bathroom, one from the bedroom and one from the living room, bathrobe included as well, large bathroom similiar to those in Conrad, with separate tub and shower, even has a door to the toilet inside the bathroom. There is also a balcony connected to the bedroom with two beach type wooden chairs and a small table, the view from the balcony is facing I-90. Would love to get the same suite when I return next time !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago – Arlington Heights is located in the heart of northwest Chicago's greater Woodfield area, an ideal location for business and leisure travelers. Our full-service hotel is a short driving distance from the attractions and businesses in downtown Chicago. We’re located off I-90 (Northwest Tollway) between O’Hare International Airport and Schaumburg, Illinois, with easy access to businesses, shopping, dining and entertainment.Begin your visit with our warm chocolate chip cookie. Continue to your guest room or suite, where you’ll find comfortable bedding, a work desk, an ergonomic chair and complimentary high-speed internet access. After a long day, burn some calories in our complimentary fitness center, or melt away stress in the indoor pool. Bring your four-legged friend with you. We’re pet friendly.Savor hearty American cuisine in a rustic and relaxed atmosphere at the Birch River Grill. Pick up a snack to go at Cravings. Plan your business, wedding or special event utilizing 8,600 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor space to accommodate events of many sizes. In addition to our 24-hour business center, A/V equipment rental, secretarial services and an experienced event planning team ensure a successful event.With hospitality as warm as the freshly baked chocolate chip cookie at welcome, the staff welcomes you to an exciting stay in Arlington Heights, Illinois.Highlights Complimentary shuttle service (subject to availability) to and from O’Hare International Airport and within five miles of the hotel Conveniently located at the intersection of I-90 and Arlington Heights Road, a short drive northwest of O'Hare Airport Complimentary high-speed internet access in every guest room Selection of smoking and non-smoking rooms, suites and accessible rooms 8,600 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space to accommodate events of all sizes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights Hotel Arlington Heights
- Doubletree Arlington Heights
- Doubletree Chicago Arlington Heights