“Great Stay!”

Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I was really pleased to stay here. I decided to overlook the negative reviews and am glad I did. Everything I saw (and I went to all four stories) was clean and neat and in fine repair. I took the elevators and stairs - both were well maintained. I was very happy that I arranged for my siblings and parents to meet and stay here for the one overnight we needed to surprise my other brother for his 50th birthday. Since we had the opportunity to see more Chicago sights my husband and I stayed a second night and I especially appreciated the economical cost for the two nights. We drove downtown - about 40 minute drive - and spent the day at Millennium Park and the Art Institute - what an inspiration!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Nonsmoking floors reek of smoke. Lady at front desk acted as if she was doing me a favor, annoyed that she had to get up to help me. She was sitting in the food area with friends doing some sort of bible study? On the company's dime? The elevator feels unsafe. I'm an elite member and my requests hadn't been noted on the reservation. Instead of just making it right, she seemed more interested in arguing about it. I asked for quiet. First they put me on the 1st floor on the freeway side. Then she moved me to a king room but there was no fridge & microwave. Again I had to go back down and finally got a 2nd floor room but the smell of smoke is really nasty and I'm seriously allergic to smoke. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Wheeling, Illinois
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Overnite one nite, very pleasant stay, huge bathroom, big room., laundry facility on site, standard breakfast...only disappointment was no bell boy, had to pushed my luggage all the way... there is Himachi buffet next to the hotel which was great!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The staff is extremely nice. From house keeping to the front desk everybody has a smile & a kind word. Different from other places we have stayed. The room was clean and very neat. My son, who travels a lot for work, was pleasantly surprised with his room and the price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were here last Sepember. Most importantly the place was clean and was right beside the Jameson's Steak Restaurant. There was a good Trader Joe's in the area and a good mall nearby. If you want to be away from the city you can stay in this area and get a much needed rest.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was decent but overall kind of run down feeling. Our room was very tiny and felt musty. They need to update badly. There was old stuff in our closet and uncomfortable beds. Not good breakfast either. Wouldn't stay again, we were only there because our home was being remodeled and they were doing the floors. The one very nice thing was the hotel pool which we used a lot since it was 100 plus degrees. It was hidden and seemed private despite the location off the highway.

Stayed July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arlington Heights
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#3 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Hei...
#1 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg
Days Inn & Suites Schaumburg
#16 of 29 in Schaumburg
Four Points by Sheraton Buffalo Grove
Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport
Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Ai...
#6 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 10 in Arlington Heights

Been to Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights? Share your experiences!