Appears to be one of the original courtyard designs. I like the concept but it has been years since I stayed at one. Got it on priceline only a day before for a quick trip.
Nice enough property. All non smoking rooms but mine was obviously a "cleaned" smoking room. Nice pool area with very hot hottub, thanks. Lots of nice sitting areas in courtyard and lawn chairs on the patios/balconies. My "priceline" room was overlooking the parking lot and had no lawnchair. Breakfast is included in most of the rate plans, but not on priceline & hotwire rates. A rip off at $10.95 plus tax. At 2.5 stars, a good value on priceline for about $50 including tax & fees.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South Hotel Arlington Heights
- Courtyard Arlington Heights
- Arlington Heights Marriott
- Arlington Heights Courtyard