“Mixed Review”

Jameson's Charhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Jameson's Charhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Deli, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for dinner. It has been quite a few years since we tried this location. The ambiance is getting a bit dated, but the wait staff is very good. The host was too busy talking to some people he knew to seat us promptly.

As far as the food goes my wife and I both started with soup. I had the Baked French Onion, which was excellent. My wife had the chicken noodle which was very over seasoned. My wife had the roast beef sandwich which she totally enjoyed. I had the Greek Salad which was not very good. The lettuce was wilted and the Salad itself was drenched in salad dressing. I ate maybe a quarter of it.

Not my favorite place to go.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I had a terrible experience at this restaurant. I was shocked given that I had just read an article advertising this restaurant in the newspaper. We had a very rude server and food was underwhelming. We won't be going back.

2  Thank Megan B
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Had dinner for four. Group ordered a couple of versions of tilapia and halibut, plus one London Broil. Fish was okay. kind of plain tasting. Even though the halibut was blackened, the taste was very in-flavorful. Tilapia had a crab topping, but still a little plain. Person who ordered the London Broil really liked it. That aside, this is a good value restaurant. Entrees come with sides of potato and vegetable; soup; salad. Service was good. Patti was our server, and did a nice job.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Went with a party of 5 adults and we all liked our meals. 4 of us had steak and 1 had cedar plank salmon and all entrees were wonderful. Prices are very low for steak and they include soup AND salad AND entrees WITH sides! Waitstaff very nice and attentive, also.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Food is excellent and the prices are affordable. Steaks tender and perfectly prepared.Servers are friendly and helpful.