“WORTH FINDING”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chicagoland
“WORTH FINDING”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

This is a good Chinese food place but not as visible to the highway. Luncheon specials are pretty good and it is a good place to meet business associates.

Harder to find because it is in the middle of a small strip mall but worth it. Prices are very reasonable.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank PROF_CONSULTANT

Arlington Heights
“Yen Yes Is Not What It Was”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Yen Yen is good if you like the taste of bad food The food looks and smells horrible it looks like something the was not very tasty .Our waiter did not treat us kindly I should of reminded him that the customer is always right. The food made me very sick. There were no fortune cookies and the bathrooms are filthy Do not go here if you can help it and so will your wallet because everything is overpriced !!!

• Visited January 2012
5 Thank Edward B
Chicago, Illinois
“Simply the best Chinese food in Suburbs,,Consistently”
Reviewed July 4, 2009

I and my family love this place..It has been good for years and serves up a quality tasting chinese dish every time. The egg rolls are delicious as are the many fine beef and chicken and pork entrees.
Large portions, excellent flavor, never a bad dish.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Used to be my favorite..”
Reviewed March 18, 2008

My son and I stopped in for lunch one day. We hadn't eaten at Yen Yen for quite some time and were expecting our usual exciting, tasteful meal. Unfortunately, it was so salty I could barely eat it. We haven't ordered out like we used to from there. I still think it has a flavorful pallet but I wish they would eliminate the msg. It was very disappointing to say the least. The watiress' comment when I had told her about the experience was, "I'm sorry". There wasn't the option of having the item removed from the bill. I should have been more pushy about it, but I didn't want to set a bad example in front of my son. I've just decided to find another chinese restaurant to eat lunch at. I used to be a huge fan...

1 Thank gplanell
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“cheap and quick take out”
Reviewed January 11, 2008

cheap and quick take out

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook