“Great Breakfast ”

Order Online
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Egg Harbor Café in Arlington Heights brings you high quality, carefully-sourced breakfast and lunch with fast, friendly service in a modern farmhouse setting, 6:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. daily. Great food, great employees and satisfied customers are the goals that influence everything we do. Egg Harbor Café´s mission is to improve service in every sense. Our leadership teams value the guiding principles of service and the highest standards of food preparation. We specialize in serving top quality food, always carefully-sourced and often all-natural or organic. We serve free range eggs that are 100% certified-humane. We serve Intelligentsia gold cup standard coffee, a direct trade product sourced from the finest small family growers. You will not find high fructose corn syrup in any of our food. We are happy to offer an extensive and excellent gluten free menu.
Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

Good and great restaurant to have a wonderful breakfast. Everything is fresh and delicious. I really recommend this place

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (169)

Reviewed May 8, 2019

Food is good. They serve breakfast and lunch. I manly go for lunch. Their soups (seasonal) are good. I like the salads with fruit and the chicken sandwiches.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 22, 2019

Great tasting food and wonderful service with very friendly servers in a clean environment! A bit pricey but good quality food.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

This place has excellent food for breakfast. You can choose a variety of breakfast items on the menu. The food is always fresh.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

I had their gf door county melt. My absolute favorite! My only complaints are I wish they had more gf options. And maybe a little cheaper

Date of visit: January 2019