“Great Donuts!”
Review of Spunky Dunkers

Spunky Dunkers
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Very tasty donuts at a local donut shop! What's not to love? Great taste and variety, and good prices as well. Give them a try- you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

They have the best donuts, great variety and always fresh... Whenever I am in the area on business, I always stop there for breakfast or lunch. They taste so good... I wish they had one in NY! If you like donuts, ya gotta go here. And the coffee is good too.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great donuts and great variety. If we are close, we stop by and buy a dozen. Great selections and always filling. German chocolate are good. wife loves the chocolate cream-filled donuts. Ten times better than Dunkin Donuts - ALWAYS.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have heard all about Spunky Dunkers and decided that I had to try them, esp. since they are in Arlington Heights. I just bought 6 donuts (blueberry, honey glazed, red velvet, chocolate, peanut) and I could eat the entire box! They are really dense and flavorful and not greasy. They even made one up for my daughter with rainbow sprinkles because that's how she likes them. I will be back!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Pleasant staff and great donuts make me a happy boy! Their lemon drop filled donut is outstanding. They consistently offer seasonal flavors which stretch the imagination, but never displease the palate.