“Excellent Service and Good Food.”

Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: W. Golf Road and W. Algonquin Road
Reviewed July 23, 2019

We enjoyed a nice evening here. Next time I think we will try the wine tasting before dinner, since that seems to be the shtick of this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (468)

Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

The food, wine and service were excellent. Our group ordered the filet, the medallions, scallops, and a couple variations of surf and turf. All excellent and although I didn’t try them, apparently the scallops were exceptionally good. Unfortunately, the design and furnishings of the restaurant make it extremely loud so conversation is difficult. Just enjoy the food and wine.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 17, 2019

We made reservation for a Saturday night 815pm for party of four from the time we sat down we felt rushed we order drinks dinner,the soup came and we only had it of like 10 mins and here comes our meal we didn't even have time to enjoy the soup they took the food back for a few mins and 5 mins later a new waiter brings out the food again. The food was good. after dinner they were really quick to clear the table even the wine holder, but quickly left it there when we got a second bottle.dessert and ck were just as quick after dinner we sat and talk for a while before leaving at 1145pm.

Reviewed June 16, 2019

Went there for Father's Day. When you arrive you get a very friendly greeting. Our waitress was at our table in less than 2 minutes. Had our drinks in a matter of minutes. Took my time eating because I was not going to leave anything on my plate. We left there totally stuffed. Another great Father's Day. The only restaurant I've ever given 5 stars to.

Reviewed June 13, 2019

I went to this restaurant by chance. It was half a mile from the hotel and I just needed something to eat because it had been a long day. JACK POT!

I sat in the bar area and the service was excellent! The waiter was extremely helpful, explained the menu, made recommendations, and even let me sample a beer.

I ended up ordering the Gnocchi Bolognese with Braised Short Rib... need I say more? It was divine!

If you end up going here and you are with friends/family please make sure ONE of you has this dish.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!