“A good beer and a great sandwich place”
Review of Harry's of Arlington - CLOSED

Harry's of Arlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The beers choices here are great. We have had the pulled pork, chicken sandwich with blue cheese(my favorite) and my husband's favorite is the turkey burger. All are very good consistently. The servers are all nice and happy. The outdoor seating during warm weather is a bonus.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

The title covers it...oh and a really nice selection of craft beers! Now that I think of it, I'm not sure that I've ever dined inside. This is one of the best places for outdoor dining in Arlington Heights.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Downtown Arlington Height's has some glitz and glamor and this place. Comfortable neighborhood feel with TV's for sports and a nice outdoor patio. Very good burgers with fries or my favorite, tater tots. Wait staff very friendly and good prices on beers and drinks.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Small cramped and loud, TV's at max volumn so not the place to have a conversation with the people at your table. Lots of under 30's sports fans so if your over 35 and not a big sports fan stay clear. The food is well some of the worse my husband and I have had in a long time, we had the Sirloin burgers and tots, his tot where under cooked mine burnt and tasted of stale oil and as for the sirloin burger, Ive had sirloin and the burgers are not sirloin also the mayo had a slightly off taste. We tried the place twice, once inside just for drinks and left after our first beer and again this summer and had the "food" The beer and mixed drinks are ok but there is better bar food just a few miles away in Palatine or up the street.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Fun place with good bar food. Fun in warmer weather for outdoor seating and just an overall good place for casual drinks. A bit noisy however.