“Great Service, Great Value” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Heights
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
“Great Service, Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2011

I have always had good experiences staying in this hotel for business. When a family activity brought me to the area on a Friday night, the Wingate Arlington Heights was my first choice. This is a nice, comfortable hotel with fair rates. And the eggs-cooked-to-order breakfast was a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Decatur, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2011

Due to bad weather, my wife, son, and sister-in-law were stranded in Chicago. Having stayed in Wingates before, I called and made arrangements for them to stay at the Wingate in Arlington Heights. The front desk staff (Greg) went above and beyond in helping me to make sure that my family was taken care of. Greg supplied me with the contact number of a cab company so that they could be picked up from the airport and paid the fare when they arrived. He even turned the heat on in their room in advance of them checking in. Thanks to the friendly staff at the Wingate, a day from travel hell ended with a bright spot. It's very rare to get personal service like this from even high end hotels. As a plus, accomodations were clean and comfortable..

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2010

I stayed at the Wingate hotel in Arlington Heights, IL and let me tell you that I had the most wonderful experience. When you first come in, you can't help but notice the beautiful marble floors, the spacious lobby and the delicious smell of the cookies that were being baked as a courtesy for their guests. The staff was very friendly when I checked in. My room was very spacious, and the fridge and the microwave in the room were very convenient. The spa was a plus, after a long day at work I couldn't resist to go in there for a good 15 minutes. I was told that the hotel had continental breakfast, but I wasn't expecting them to have a lady cooking fresh eggs. The lady made me hot-scrambled eggs with bacon and sausage. Delicious!
Overall, I enjoyed my stay! Great place to stay.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2010

This is one hotel in the US where I have enjoyed my stay thoroughly and felt I should have had some more time to spend there...The people who run the show here are amongst the sweetest people you would ever bump into and their hospatality is mind blowing...!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Bangalore, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2010

Our short stay (8 days) at Wingate on Arlington heights road was truly a very memorable one. The hospitality rendered by the hotel staff was honestly "remarkable". "They made us feel at home". The manager (Greg Patel & Raj) were nothing less than great friends to us & were willing to offer help at any given hour of the day. The breakfast offered at this hotel was very healthy & to our heart's content. The rooms were very clean & tidy which gave us a "homely" atmosphere. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO STAY AT THIS OUTSTANDING HOTEL.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2010

While traveling with my friend, we had the pleasure to stay at this hotel. What I liked the most was how clean the room was. I had no problems sleeping in the bed or with the pillows since Ive visited several hotels and the beds seem to be worn out. Secondly the customer service was great. I was greeted right away when we arrived to the front desk. I belive customer service is a must in order for a guest like me to return. The front desk attendent was very friendly and since we were extremely tired, she gave us the room in no time. Finaly my friend and I enjoyed the complementary breakfast offered by the hotel along with the fresh made eggs.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2010

I stayed at the Wingate By Wyndham in Arlington Heights on a recent business trip to Chicago and I must say that it has changed my opinion on hotel accommodation .I have stayed in many hotels and have had some good and bad experiences ,but with the staff at the Wingate I felt as if I was at home.Check in was great,,the staff and management were knowledgeable ,courteous and efficient,.,the rooms were clean and spacious there was no musty smell like other hotels,beds were comfy, breakfast was excellent,(nice and hot) and variety !! ,my only complaint was that they do not make omelettes,,but hey,,compared to the service i got I wont complain for that.I have decided that this would be the hotel for me to stay at during my upcoming visits to Chicago and will definately be looking at other Wingate"s during my travels

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business