“Nice neighborhood bar and restaurant”
Review of Clementi's - CLOSED

Clementi's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We eat at Clementi's once a month or so. Very family friendly. Great crispy, thin crust pizza. Super sandwiches, all with cute names, 'Sammy da beef' and 'ole blue eyes' (hamburger with blue cheese). The chicken Parmesan is moist and not overwhelmed with sauce. Prices are reasonable and they have daily specials like 1/2 off pizza and $3 craft beers on Wednesday.

1  Thank Anola S

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Pass this place daily and have talked about going in. I finally pulled the trigger and checked it out. I very surprised. The waitress was very attentive, the pizza was great, and the beer very cold. I think I found a new place to frequent.

1  Thank erikjp1
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Last time we were there(early May 2014), we had very poor service! The waitress had a waiter training with her. He was more attentive than she was! She never gave us the specials. I heard them when the owner started waiting on the table next to us. He gave them all the specials in great detail! She brought my salad with dressing on it, and I asked for it to be on the side. When I brought it to her attention, she just said OH! Not , do you want another, or I'm Sorry! Really??? The pizza I think has gone downhill since we first started going here years ago. The sauce doesn't have any flavor. Tastes like plain tomato sauce. They also had a band setting up for later, which was a train wreck! They were all but on our lap. They were obtrusive with how they handled their set up. If the owners thought through this, they would have the bands set up earlier before their dinner crowd gets there. Food for thought!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

There were 5 of us we all had different meals. They all were good.
Beer was cold and the wine drinkers liked the wine.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Just happened to stop in this place for dinner. Had heard good things about it. Walking in, it was very loud. Our waiter was wonderful and recommended the chicken parmesan. It wasn't amazing. Actually kind of just average. My husband ordered a pizza and it was actually pretty good. The crust was crispy. He had ordered the calamari and it was awesome. I would probably come here again for the pizza and a beer. There seemed to be some decent specials.