“Great Service and Sushi”
Review of Nari Sushi - CLOSED

Nari Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I had a wonderful meal at Nari in April, 2013. The staff is very attentive. The food is excellent, and features sushi (good selection of fish and unique rolls) and Korean food. I had Sashimi, Chicago Roll, and the Unagi. All items were great. The atmosphere is relaxing and quiet. I will be returning to Nari.

1  Thank traveld9

Reviewed October 23, 2008

Wow was I surprised. I am a total sushi fan and found this place by accident. We ordered what covered three very large (bigger than a serving tray size) platters with about a dozen different kinds of sushi. There were 9 of us in the group. and three ordered terriaki as well. The total was just over 200 bucks and everyone agreed that it was the best sushi they had ever had. Awesome place I highly recomend it. Try the tempura green tea ice cream and certainly the crunchy sushi.