“Excellent”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arcola
Arcola Flower Patch Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Arcola B&B and Inns
Danville, Illinois, United States
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The room we had was amazing! The only drawback was that we were right near the kitchen, but we were lucky enough not to hear anything. We both slept soundly last night. I would have preferred softer pillows like my own from home tho.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Bettendorf, Iowa
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My best friend and I just spent a wonderful weekend at the Flower Patch/Diamond House B&B. We stayed in the Ruby room which was clean, comfortable and beautifully decorated. Our breakfast each morning was amazing! Fresh fruits and a variety of delicious foods beautifully presented on the good china. We really felt pampered!! Bill and Lynne were very gracious hosts and paid attention to every detail. We plan on going back again! Brenda K.

Room Tip: I would choose a room in the Diamond House. These rooms seemed a little larger and were upstairs fr...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Murphy, Texas, United States
Reviewed August 7, 2013

What a wonderful place to relax and enjoy nature in a hometown atmosphere. The way breakfast is served you feel like royalty. My wife and I loved the food and the presentation was impressive. We will certainly return here every time we are back in Illinois. Our room was nicely decorated and very clean. We had wonderful conversations and felt very at ease around the home. Thank you for new memories of a wonderful city!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Herrin, Illinois, United States
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We first visited Leigh and Bill because we won a 2 night stay in a drawing. What an enormous blessing! The entire place is spotless, the rooms are very nice, and the breakfast is fantastic! If you want to lounge outside there is a nice porch, outdoor patio furniture near a water feature, a raised octagonal deck and benches throughout the incredible garden.The region is lovely farmland, and there are plenty of antique/resale shops, Amish stores of every kind, a wonderful pumpkin farm attraction, and I'm sure other sites and activities that we have yet to explore. We returned from our second 2-night stay just a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure we will go again & again. My husband and I highly recommend it!!!

Room Tip: We enjoyed both of our rooms very much. Just check out the pix and choose one that suits you in styl...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Mattoon, IL
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed here 1 night for a little getaway. While visiting with the owner in the evening, he starts ranting about his political views which were vastly different than mine. I told him we would have to agree to disagree then tried to change the subject, as I wasn't in the mood to debate politics with a stranger. He apparently didn't like the fact that I didn't agree with him because he started in again. After 10-15 minutes non-stop I finally had to excuse myself and literally walk out on him. Then in the morning my wife took a shower, letting the water run for 3 or 4 minutes and it was still cold (we were in the diamond room). When she got out she left it running for me, but never did warm up. So I guess if you're looking for a place where the owner will jam his political views down your throat and you enjoy ice cold showers, this is the place for you.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Randy E
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful Bed & Breakfast! The room we stayed in was cozy and charming! The garden was beautiful and the 7 course breakfast was amazing! Close to quaint antique shops and several wineries! Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed April 2013
Burlington IL
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We brought enough family to fill the Flower Patch and spill over into Diamond House. They both were beautiful. The rooms were wonderfully decorated and very comfortable. We used the public areas as well. The breakfasts were tasty and educational - they know a lot about herbs and flavorings. As a group we also enjoyed a high tea, a first for many of us. Again, tasty and educational. Bill and Lynn have a wonderful way of being hosts while making their guests feel like family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcola
Best Western Plus Green Mill Village Hotel & Suites
#1 of 3 in Arthur
Super 8 Tuscola
Super 8 Tuscola
#1 of 4 in Tuscola

Been to Arcola Flower Patch Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!