“Girls weekend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arcola
Arcola Flower Patch Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Arcola B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had a great weekend trip at the flower patch. It was very clean and the owners were very friendly and very accommodating to our needs. The breakfasts and high tea were delicious. It was a great place to stay.

Room Tip: I personally preferred the diamond house but both houses were nice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We decided to visit Amish Country, and chose Arcola Flower Patch for our base. It's a lovely historic house with period furniture, comfortable rooms and public areas. Our hosts were amazing, serving up a breakfast the likes of which I've never had. Bring an appetite. Not only that, they have contacts among the community that enabled us to go around iwth a local guide to learn about the Amish history in the area and the lifestyle. It was a wonderful, quiet, slow weekend. My only caveat is that if you're somebody who is nervous around a lot of bricabrac, step carefully.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank St.LouisEileen
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We loved this bed & breakfast and visit to Amish Country! The couple who own and run it are wonderfully friendly and know so many interesting facts about the area. Each room has its own personality and charm and the 7 course breakfast was amazing - what a treat! And different both mornings we were there! We thoroughly enjoyed our girls getaway and recommend the Flower Patch in Arcola, IL and the Diamond House next door.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank murrayhome6
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My hubby and I visited this quaint B&B last summer. The room was very nice although a tad small and didn't have a tv. That's OK as it was all part of the experience :). The owners were delightful and the breakfast was AMAZING! You will never see veggies or breakfast the same way again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This Bed and Breakfast was so beautiful. The 7-course breakfast was AMAZING!! The rooms are so cute and each have their own bathroom. The little towns close were so much fun to explore! We went to quilt shops and antique shops and outlet malls, but mostly we stayed and quilted our little hearts out. We want to make it a tradition to come back every year!!

Room Tip: The amethyst room is the only room of the gem rooms that does not have a bathroom that connects insi...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I spent a wonderful weekend in the Flower Patch for a surprise birthday party and quilting retreat. I have never been so happy to be in one place. Bill and Lynne are such amazing hostesses! My mother and I shared the Garden Room, which was so peaceful and wonderful! I can't say enough postive things about this beautiful place. The only thing that really disapointed us besides having to leave, was the fact that they used a Church basement for the quilting part of the retreat! I was wishing that we could have enjoyed the ambiance of the homes but we still had the most wonderful time. They were so accomodating with my health problems as well. It was uncertain if I could walk up the stairs as often as necessary. We expressed this concern and they quickly offered to change our rooms to something that was much more comfortable. It was still upstairs but it just worked out better! Breakfast was amazing!! I have never had a more tasty breakfast than here at the Flower Patch. I think I had more veggies in two breakfasts than I have ever had in my life!! I can't wait to have to go back to pick up my newly purchased wedding ring in December. I definitely can't wait to have my "honeymoon" that I never had with the fabulous owners of the Flower Patch! It was an awe-inspiring experience!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great but the Garden Room is where I will request to stay! Absolutely beautiful!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I were celebrating our 25th Anniversary. Our children sent us to the Arcola Flower Patch B & B for part of our gift. We had a wonderful time. Everything was so nice, and Bill and Lynn are so much fun and so gracious.
The breakfast was unique and tasted wonderful. We truly enjoyed our room. It was beautiful, cozy and very comfortable. We would recommend this to anyone who truly wants a relaxing time.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Arcola Flower Patch Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!