“Very nice!”

Ranked #19 of 76 Restaurants in Antioch
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Everyone enjoyed their meals when we went for our monthly ladies outing! Our waitress was great! The parking lot is always a full--in a good way! They do a Fish Fry & Breakfast Buffets (I think).

1  Thank RealHousewifeMidwest

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had a family luncheon in a private room for a large group. I was impressed with the excellent service by the staff, especially for such a large group. Our meal was served buffet style, and we never had to wait for fresh food. The chicken and mushrooms & garlic sauteed green beans were excellent!! The atmosphere was very comfortable. I would definitely return to try other dishes from their menu.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Fresh food great wines!! Jonny's Chophouse has a nice intimate setting, we had a surprise Birthday party there for my mom and the service was great!

1  Thank Stasia1123
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Casual relaxed atmosphere. Nostalgic tunes play in the background. Food is great. I have never been disappointed. Great servers (Mary, Megan..ask for them if you can) sometimes they have a staff rotation and you may get a newbee.. be patient... it is worth it.

1  Thank Vicktria
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a fun place to go for drinks. The food is fine - not real inspired, however. The wait staff make it a nice experience and I will continue to go there for that alone.