“Nice hotel, just don't forget anything”

BEST WESTERN Annawan Inn
BEST WESTERN Annawan Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Annawan
Montana
“Nice hotel, just don't forget anything”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2010

I left my backup pair of glasses in the room. When I called the next day I was told they would be shipped to me, however that was 7 weeks ago. Each time I call I am told they will be sent but they never are and I have yet to get in touch with a manager. They refuse to call me back. I'm not sure why. It seems a simple thing. I am willing to pay for postage so I'm not sure what the hold-up is. The customer service is extremely poor. Nice, clean rooms, but just hope you don't need anything from them.

Stayed November 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2010

Very nice place to relax and sleep after a tiring drive. Hotel is located right on freeway I-80 and there is no way you can miss it. Beautiful outlook and very spacious, neat and clean rooms. Very friendly service and really tasty/HOT breakfast. Just half an hr drive from the QUAD airport. Was surprised that we still have such premier leisure hotels available at such affordable prices...:-))

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2009

This hotel has come a long way under the new ownership. To begin with they had REAL cups and REAL glasses in the room. The entire place was very clean. The AC was unusually quiet for an in-room unit. The people were all very friendly and efficient. The breakfast was ample and tasty. We will return and we recommend it to others.

Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Belmont, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2009

In my experience, Best Westerns can be hit or miss. I've stayed in some great ones and some that cause repressed memories. The Best Western in Annawan is one of the better locations I've stayed at. The staff is polite and helpful, the rooms are nice, and the pool isn't bad either. The breakfast was just average, but we did get to enjoy it out on the deck.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Baltimore MD
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2008

I was on my business trip to Moline IL. I stayed at Best Western In Annawan IL. It was a great pleasure to stay at this place. Very conviniently located of the Freeway Interstate 80. Front desk clerk was very pleasent and rooms were very spacious. Morning started with HOT breakfast. It was great experience of staying there. I would recommend everyone to go and ENJOY>

• Liked — ROOMS and Cleaniness
  • Disliked — No restaurant around
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
San Jose, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2008

What a place to live in. I am a regular traveler and was on my way to Quad cities airport and suddenly thought of staying a little away from the city life. Suddenly, saw this hotel on exit 33 (I80). Just walked in and was greeted with a smiling face and in a friendly environment. I was given a King sized special room. Loved the spacious room decorated with beautiful bedding/flowers. I was given a dinner coupon (special offer) for a beautiful Grill/restaurant (Burbon's something) right next to the hotel. One of the best Leisure Hotels I have ever seen. Very neat and clean. Looks like new. Much more deserving price than what I paid for. A perfect place to spend a few days with your family/kids away from the cities. A very cozy and a quiet place. You will love it if you are a coutryside lover. Huge breakfast area, a very decent hot water Indoor Swimming pool and continental breakfast. I took some pictures too (attached). I am more of Hampton Inn fan, but here I got the same standard/service (at a much lower price) that I get there. I'll the regular visitor here whenever I'll be flying from Qaud city airport the next time as this place is just 30 miles from the airport and you can relax well here, away from the crowdy cities. I was told that it is changing into a Premier BEST WESTERN sometime soon. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends/family. Really a home away from home.

Good job!!!! Staff/management.

• Liked — High standard/Clean Countryside living....just 30 miles away from Quad city airport
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank Jay007_CA
Dike, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2005

Wow! After being on the road for a very long day -we passed up some "questionable" lodging at earlier exits. When we saw the Holiday Inn Express at the Kewanee Exit, we thought we'd give it a try.

To my very pleasant surprise, the desk clerk said she could put us in a King room for $67.50!!! The facility looked brand new, although the clerk indicated they'd been open several years.

Our room was spacious and beautifully furnished. The bathroom was very large with great counter space and a roomy shower with good water pressure and temps.

There was a nice looking pool area, but we didn't have time to use it.

The breakfast area was very roomy and comfortable, and the breakfast bar itself was constantly attended and restocked while we sat and ate.

We departed around 7 a.m. and there was already a maintenance worker out cleaning the grounds. The place is just immaculate and the staff very pleasant.

Our only complaint is the lack of dining options in the immediate vacinity. We arrived at 9 p.m. and had to settle for snacks from the convenience store across the street unless we wanted to drive 10 miles.

This hotel is a great value for travelers looking for a clean and safe hotel on 1-80 in W. Illinois (and there aren't many).

• Stayed June 2005
3 Thank iowaamy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Annawan
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Kewanee
Super 8 Princeton
Super 8 Princeton
#4 of 4 in Princeton
Americas Best Value Inn Geneseo

Been to BEST WESTERN Annawan Inn? Share your experiences!