Best Western Annawan Inn
$52
$67
$120
$76
All reviewsroom was cleangreat place to staynice hoteldefinitely stay here againfront desk clerklate at nightinterstatebwpillows
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is a totally renovated hotel that looked like new. Clean, good size rooms, great breakfast with make your own waffles, yogurt, boiled eggs, cereal, juice, rolls, etc. Nice pool and fitness room. Asked for a quiet room and we had no noise issue. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is that the towels were old and scratchy and the sheets were old and thin. Hopefully that will be resolved soon.

Room Tip: Because it is off the freeway, we asked for a quiet room. The room was very quiet!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
satwinder b, General Manager at Best Western Annawan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Dear kathysonny

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We will take care of the concerns you mentioned in you review.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 510-453-1400.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Staff- courteous and helpful. We were even welcomed with bottled water which was a lovely surprise. Room- clean and comfortable. Loved the big pillows - in most motels two pillows or more are needed to get a good night's rest. Breakfast- delicious. The waffle maker was a treat as were the sausage, egg, cheese breakfast sandwiches. Overall-I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
satwinder b, General Manager at Best Western Annawan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The entire stay was great. The staff were all very helpful & friendly. No one rolled their eyes or sighed at me when I deactivated my keys twice or came to the desk a million times because I had forgotten something. They were always there wish a smile and happy to help. Not easy characteristics to come by at many hotels recently.
The breakfast was decent, bed comfortable. I didn't have any problems with the rooms being dirty or the hot water. Our showers were very hot.
The only thing that was a negative was that the walls are very thin and I was awaken earlier than planned, but it is a hotel after all and not a home so I can't really complain. 5 stars overall.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Guest ,

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Its a nice hotel with helpful staff,i remember we were 2-3 hours early than our checkin time we called and spoke to the manager as we were almost near this town,we asked him whether we have to b on time,he said thats ok to checkin early,we came in and had our lunch there @ the breakfast area,very neat & spacious and the front desk attendent came to us to let us know our rooms were ready to chk in and we had a early checkin and also the staff was very helpful.
All i can say is thankyou.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank b_schmitt1
satwinder b, General Manager at Best Western Annawan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel two times now over the past two years, the second stay in hopes that the dismal first stay was an aberration, it was not. Although the lobby is clean, the rooms are for the most part old and to be frank dirty. The carpets are in dire need of a deep clean, the walls are so thin you can hear conversations in the next room and it takes an exceedingly long time for any vestige of hot water to appear in the shower. All of the employees I met were very friendly, but their definition of clean is nowhere close to mine. My recommendation, if you are driving West, make it to Moline and get a hotel there, you will get a better nights sleep.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business