Best Western Annawan Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleangreat place to staynice hoteldefinitely stay here againfront desk clerklate at nightinterstatebwpillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Its nice place to stay when you tired of driving. Its like treasure in countryside. Beds are comfy and breakfast was an attraction .. Hotel is in SMALL town but its a class hotel for leisure travelers . I waas on business trip and never thought of anything like that. Phone was awesome and front desk staff was friendly. Could not find a good restaurent but slept well.

Room Tip: Business room for business trevellers
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2013

i will say about this hotel is awesome small town but the hotel is compare to 5 stars in most of the big cites. i m staying with hotel from last 3 years n i always stay with them. the breafast they offer tho you so awesome that u dont have to go out in the morning and search for mcdonald or any fast food reaturant.staff is very helful. from room quality to pool and gym i will say everythink so organise that it attract you whn you just step in the reception area. my experice is always good with them and i did reccomede my most of th efamilies when they come this way they should stay here.

Room Tip: master suite is best room they have jaccuzii and fire hearter love that room ..try that if any one is tarvling to annawan
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
satwinder b, General Manager at Best Western Annawan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 510-453-1400.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I would have liked scrambled eggs offered with the breakfast, and maybe a breakfast/health granola bar. The muffins and the pastries tasted a little funny I think from the plastic thing they are kept in, but loved the pancake maker. The juice is great! The staff is great! Everyone is friendly and helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone, even my Mom, I love her so much, and I only want the best for her! You won't regret your stay. PS: I do wish they had a steam room or hot tub though! Then it would be perfect!!! Even for a romantic weekend get away from the cities!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
satwinder b, General Manager at Best Western Annawan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for submitting your review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was traveling to Las Vegas and got a chance to stay at this place. It was wonderful experience. Rooms are spacious and breakfast was awesome. Second floor lobby is great place to sit and have fun. Only thing missing is a good restaurant.

Room Tip: Spend some time on second floor lobby area.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Went to play Golf at Sheffield. Stayed at this Best Western Hotel for a couple of nights. Very clean and a quite place. Good Hot Breakfast available as well. Nice place to consider/stay if you are going for golf there.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends