“Really nice surprise!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had dinner at the Brick House Grill in Anna as a last minute plan. I asked a friend where he would suggest in Anna, he said the Brick House Grill, so we went. It was such a nice surprise. I had a wonderful Salmon dish with dill sauce and my boyfriend had a seafood linguini, we shared a good bottle of wine, and had really nice service. The waitress was really sweet, the waiter/bartender has a great sense of humor (we laughed alot). It was overall a very nice experience. Moderately priced, my both our dinner were about $15.00 each. The setting is very clean, quite quaint and I don't mean small, I mean very comfortable atmosphere. Enjoy!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We went to this restaurant on the recommendation of the owner of the Inn we stayed at. We were glad we did. The food was very good. The place was pretty full of people; all were enjoying themselves. Stop by if you are in Anna.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

The atmosphere is eclectic, with the exposed red brick walls and the amazing art pieces set this restaurant apart from the rest. The bacon brie ribeye, and the fillet with the blue cheese gray are a real dining treat. Tricia, Julie and the staff are amazing. You simply must stop in and enjoy the eveing. David

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Dinner with my parents while visiting from Iowa. Great local place. Reasonanle prices and better food than you would get at some chain restaurant. Saturday night atmoshpere was great. Thanks.

1  Thank David M
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We unexpectedly stumbled on to this place on a long drive across the US to Canada and were blown away by the food and the service staff. We shared the stuffed mushroom, 14oz (this is America) steak with garlic mashed potatoes (yum) and bread pudding with Bourbon sauce and a great Pino Noir from CA. All were perfection. We praised the god of serendipity for the find. Well worth the trip and visit.