“Terrible slow, but was good once we got our food”
Review of Brick House Grill

Brick House Grill
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Anna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Marathon, Florida
“Terrible slow, but was good once we got our food”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Well this little gem is definately a surprise. It has more potential than it puts out. The food you expect to get is not what they bring you. It is elegant, even a burger is elegant looking. We went with a group of 10 and it took nearly an hour and a half to get food but wow, when they brought it, it was beautiful and delicious. There is an ugly, stained, filthy couch in the front that needs to be thrown in the garbage though, really the first and last thing you see is that thing and its an eye sore.

Visited October 2012

Florida Keys, Florida
“Pretty place. Terribly slow service!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We visited The Brick House Grill in Anna, IL following my brother's wedding. We arrived at around 7:15 PM on Saturday night. There were 10 people in our group and it took 15-20 mintues to be seated. There was only one other group of people in the place and they could have easily pushed other tables together for us. We were there for 45 minutes before we even got our drinks! If there had been any other option, we would have gotten up and left. Once we finally ordered, it took another 45 mintues to an hour for our food which ranged from hamburgers to alfredo pasta. Three people ordered appetizers and each one came out at a different time. Our waitress wouldn't even crack a smile despite our tries. Being such a small town, I expected to have great service or at least a smile! The food was good but I would never return if I went back to the area. Our waitress left as soon as she handed out our food and another lady served us the rest of the evening and she did a very good job!

• Visited October 2012
“Great place for a nice, relaxing dinner”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Nice atmosphere and good menu! My husband had pork chops and I had the special that night which was grilled shrimp. Both were delicious with exceptional sides. Also wonderful buttermilk pie!

Visited July 2012
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“food good”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The food was good, but the atmosphere was lacking, maybe there were other evenings when it was different, they offer music on occasion.

Visited December 2011
“Great Place, Great Food, & Great Atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My wife & I had the "LIttle Bit" appetizer. It consists of toasted slices of garlic bread, served with baked asiago cheese, olive tapenade, roasted garlic, & roasted red peppers. It was even tastier than it sounds. We also had to really good glasses of local wines. For dinner we split a 16oz steak with garlic mashed potatoes & cooked carrots. It was all perfectly prepared. For dessert, my wife had a super rich bread pudding & I had a lemon cheesecake. The cheesecake was light and very citrus-sy, one of the best pieces of cheesecake, I've ever had. I personally don't usually care for bread pudding but, even I loved theirs! The atmosphere is very cool. Lots of exposed brick. The service could not have been better or friendlier. I highly recommend this place. It is worth the drive.

• Visited July 2012