“Superb”

Dining options: Delivery
Godfrey
“Superb”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I don't eat here very often because it's on the other end of town from me, but the handful of times I have, it's been terrific. Not only is the good great, but it's a nice little place with a pleasant atmosphere and you can get a good glass of wine for a decent price.

• Visited July 2012

Florida City, Florida
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Love their sandwiches and pizza. Great neighborhood restaurant. They have free wi-fi and are open 7 days a week. I also like their salads. Best of all, their prices are very reasonable.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank ScottyyyD
Horicon, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just ok”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

food was ok, service was a little slow and not real friendly - price reasonably. I probably wouldn't go again.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Emily F
Oakland, California
“Inexpensive, popular family restaurant with good, thin pizza - closes early!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Tried this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews and was not disappointed. I'm glad I called ahead because they closed at 7:30 on Friday evening! Enjoyed the pizza; the 12 inch for one person was more than enough food. Lots of families and regulars come here. A very non-descript area; at first I thought I had the wrong address. Friendly service.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Barbara_Antle
Houston
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

We went to Alton on business and were looking for a good local restaurant. Usually when I see that the best restaurant in town is a pizza place, my first thought is that there isn't much to eat in that town. But Princivalli's definitely rates.

The three of us went there the first night we were in town. We got he spinach and artichoke ravioli's, one meat lovers and one veggie lovers pizza(one in our group is vegetarian) and all of it was gone, including another order of the ravioli's. In my family a clean plate is the highest compliment you can give the chef.

The next night, we were talking about where to go fordinner and when we got to a long pause someone said "Why don't we go back to that italian place?". "Yeah, that place was awesome!", OK, let's go!" and we were right back.

The service, both times was quick, friendly, efficient and always made us feel welcome. No fault there.

There are 2 reason I am not giving it 5 stars, which it could easily rate,
1) The ambience: the front part of the restaurant really needs a re-work. But, dumpy places often are the tastiest I wouldn't let it deter me.
2) The early closing time: they close up at 7:30. Although the second night we were there, we sat down at 7:20 and they were happy to seat us and no-one tried to hurry us out the door.

All in all great food and great people, what more do you need?

• Visited May 2012