“not so good”
Review of Alton Sports Tap

Alton Sports Tap
Ranked #46 of 102 Restaurants in Alton
Reviewed February 7, 2012

The food isnt any better than any other place, the chicken wings werent done, the service was ok . Maybe we came on a bad day but my friend didnt say anything kind about it either when she went a different time, but I can only speak for myself.

Reviewed June 6, 2009

This place is pretty good overall. The wings are the best around. The prices are fair. They have a little bit of everything on their menu. There are several tvs in there so if you are a sports fan it's the place for you. They also have a covered patio smoking area with a bar and tables. There is tons of parking and We have never had to wait for a table. The service is hit and miss but never been horrible.

Reviewed October 9, 2008

We and our friends frequent Sports Tap during Nascar season to watch the race and have a few drinks. They have tons of tv's so you can see from any seat in the bar. The food is basic bar type food, but I always enjoy what I order- their wings are very good, especially the garlic wings- delicious!!!! They have recently added another room for smokers- it has a beach theme with its own bar and you can also order food and eat in that room. Very nice place to just hang out for a few hours and relax!

Been to Alton Sports Tap? Share your experiences!