“Good stuff!”

Add it.
Olga's Kitchen INC
Ranked #22 of 103 Restaurants in Alton
Reviewed May 15, 2013

LOVE their salads! LOVE their fried zucchini, dream about a plateful! Service is very good, no long waits.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I love the salads. They have garlic salt on the tables. I absolutely love the snackers! I could just eat those and be happy.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I used to go there quite often when I lived up there. Now when I go up for a visit I love to go there and eat. The food just awesome and the serves is great.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The restaurant has been there forever. There are few nationwide but great for a "different" type of meal

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Olga's food is good, but prices are high and service was both rude and very slow last time we ate here, which will be the last time we eat here because for all of the restaurants in Alton, this isnt the one I am in a huge hurry to come back to.