“Rare find”

Add it.
Olga's Kitchen INC
Ranked #21 of 102 Restaurants in Alton
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The restaurant has been there forever. There are few nationwide but great for a "different" type of meal

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Olga's food is good, but prices are high and service was both rude and very slow last time we ate here, which will be the last time we eat here because for all of the restaurants in Alton, this isnt the one I am in a huge hurry to come back to.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

There is nothing better than a Ogla's soup and sandwich. I first found Olga's in MI and eating here always takes me back.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Their soups and wraps are very good. sometimes a wait for a table. Not your everyday menu.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

I like the the freshness of the food served here but boy, do they scrimp on the salads. More than once I have ordered a full salad and I get one, that's right one black olive. Whoopie! They charge full price for a plate of lettuce and one black olive, a sliver of onion and maybe a tomato cube. The pita bread is great and I do enjoy the Olga sandwiches. The soup is nothing to write home about and the deserts are fine. The service is like most places, its a hit and miss. Sometimes they give the staff more than they can handle. But if you like fresh lettuce Olga's is your place!

Been to Olga's Kitchen INC? Share your experiences!