“Great Place for Bar- B-Que”
Review of Rib City - CLOSED

Rib City
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I have been to Rib City 6 or 7 times and the food and service are very good. As soon as you walk through the front door, you are greeted and taken to a table or booth. Service is generally very quick. I have tried the ribs, chicken and pulled pork and I think my favorite is the pulled pork. Now I say I think because the ribs would be a close second and the chicken is also very good. They have great sweet tater fries and delicous baked beans. This is a great place for famiies, couple or a group of friends.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Ribs tender, good sauce, prices not bad. I'll definitely go back

1  Thank Vlad97
Reviewed February 20, 2012

wow, great meal, great service, great place. nothing fancy, but nice, my wife and i shared a platter and couldn't eat it all