When I got here, was told that wifi was available only in the lobby. The guest attendant said they used to have it in rooms but it never worked so they just tell people to come to the lobby.
Pros: Attendant was nice/friendly. Lobby was clean. Ample parking (but that might only be because this is one of the worst hotels on this side of town). A/C works. Door has a lock.
Cons: VERY old hotel, room smelled rank and stuffy, walls are thin because someone was smoking in the room next door (mine is non-smoking so that one should be too), the carpet needs replacing, it literally buckles from floor as if from humidity and is terribly stained.
The chair at the desk table was so sunken in from wear that I had to put a phone book on the seat to type this review. I had to unplug the lamp on the desk (from socket behind the tv) where I'm writing this review to plug in my laptop. There is no iron, the lamps are dirty and crooked, and the bed cover is covered with a very busy old flower pattern (hopefully not to hide all the stains). Gross.
Just plan ahead to stay at a nicer hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This affordable Inn is just 10 minutes south of Midway Airport. Located near the Cicero Ave exit off of I 294 Tollway at 127th St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Motel-6, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Alsip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Sw Days Hotel Alsip
- Chicago Sw Days Inn And Suites
- Days Inn Chicago Sw
- Alsip Days Inn
- Days Inn Alsip