“Best Veal Marsala I have ever had!”
Review of Cucina Bella

Cucina Bella
Ranked #2 of 122 Restaurants in Algonquin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cucina Bella offers authentic Italian cuisine accompanied by a great selection of wine and spirits. A stylish, comfortable atmosphere and simple decor adorned by brick walls create a cozy feeling at Cucina Bella. Fresh ingredients serve up savory recipes, creating an unforgettable visit time and again. Combining creative dishes and a wide variety of flavors, Cucina Bella enhances a true Italian dining experience to be shared among family and friends.​
Reviewed July 5, 2018

You are first greeted as you walk in with a smile and thank you for coming and I saw every one get greeted like this. This is not really close for me to come there. I am a Groupon buff, so when I saw this place pop up with 5 out of 5 stars it peaked my interest. I'm glad they were in Groupon or I probably would have never went. This place is worth every penny Groupon or not. I had the best Veal Marsala I have ever had there. We started with Bruchetta which is 4 huge slices of their own bread topped with fresh garlic tomatoes and onion, was great. Our server Emily was fantastic, we will have her every time we go there. My daughter and her boyfriend split the Lasagna for one. It the biggest portion I have ever seen, her boyfriend can eat big, they ended up only being able to eat half the order, so they had lunch for the next 2 days. The homemade sauce is unreal. My wife had the filet which was excellent as well. Every server that passed us by with other peoples meals were huge portions. You can take the homemade sauce home for a very reasonable fee, so the Manager Melinda helped us out with that. We bought a quart and she explained to us how to freeze it for long lasting enjoyment, then she comes to out table with it wrapped in clear wrap ready to pop right in the freezer. What service from the first person we saw to the last! GO THERE YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

1  Thank grush65

Reviewed June 21, 2018

We come here often and grab Groupons for this place when available. Came here on a Tuesday; early 5:15pm. By 6:00pm it was pretty crowded. Tried the Goat Cheese/Marinara Appetizer. Thought they were a little stingy with the goat cheese but not a deal killer. Had the Chicken and Eggplant Lasagna and Pasta Bowl w/broccoli were very good. Chicken Saltimbocca was supposed to be wrapped in prosciutto but it was justed laid on top of the chicken breast. All were very good. All came with salads. Split a cheesecake for desert, three ways. Just had beers this time. Normally have wine. Server was fantastic.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

Wow. This is a wonderful restaurant. The waitress said their ravioli is homemade. Salad and bread were also very very good.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Portions are huge! We came on a Sunday and the restaurant was quite busy. The mussels are our favorite appetizer. Delicious! I had the lemon piccata and he had the five finger cavatelli. Both were amazing and came with soup or salad. Our server was pleasant and efficient. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed May 7, 2018

This place is wonderful. Staff is friendly, service is quick and so much food! The warm bread when fist seated is so yummy. I've never had a bad experience or meal here. Quaint place. You won't be disappointed.