“No longer in business...”
Review of Cheeseburger in Paradise - CLOSED

Cheeseburger in Paradise
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Had tried the place several time while it was open but it is no longer in Business at the Algonquin Commons. Fuddruckers has taken its place

There are newer reviews for Cheeseburger in Paradise

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant closed. Was never impressed with food or service. Sad actually. I think they missed an opportunity to be a destination restaurant.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My daughter and I went here for lunch. We ordered the pricey salsa and chips. While the chips were good, we did not care for the salsa. My daughter had a cheeseburger and I had pulled chicken tacos. Both were good, but pricey. The restaurant offers the Coke 100+ combination machine for drinks. It was fun to make our own drinks, but you do pay for it in the price of the soda. Our server did not have much of a personality and our food was slow to get to us. We liked the décor and the music. While not necessarily the most up to date décor, it still made us feel like we were on vacation. May go back if I had a coupon or some type of discount.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Have been twice and my complaint is the same both times, service is more interested in chatting amongst themselves and burger not prepared as requested. If I ask for it rare that is how I expect it to arrive, not medium or heaven forbid well done. Gross!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Hostess was not at her post when we entered for lunch. Waitress was slow. Food was very overpriced for average salad and burgers. Interior was dated and looked tired. I would never go back.