“Wonderful Meals”

Georgia's Restaurant Pancake House
Ranked #23 of 117 Restaurants in Algonquin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have been here many times and always leave satisfied. DIned as a couple and with my family. I wish they were open for dinner too!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My family loves Georgia's. We have eaten breakfast and lunch there on several occasions and always have great service and awesome food. The portions are generous and the food is prepared quickly. One of my favorites are the pancakes...YUMMY! Our only wish is that they were opened for dinner.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

If you wake up in the morning and the first thing you have to do is satisfy a sweet tooth craving then this is the place to go. From stuffed drench toast to nutella crepes to oreo pancakes I seriously couldn't decide. Have to go back so many more times to try it all.

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and mines favorite breakfast place! Great food, staff, value and ambiance. Never had a bad meal! I would highly recommend the omelets or French toast, or for lunch a tuna melt. Also the restaurant is located minutes from great shopping.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went there for breakfast and was not really impressed. It seems like everyone thinks paying $26+ for breakfast (tax and tip) is OK. We don't. For the prices, I really didn't see anything special.

Would rather go to Colonial or Rainbow Restaurants. I just did not feel there was anything unique about this place - and the prices were high for what you got.

1  Thank PROF_CONSULTANT