“Best breakfast place in town!”

Georgia's Restaurant Pancake House
Ranked #20 of 117 Restaurants in Algonquin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and mines favorite breakfast place! Great food, staff, value and ambiance. Never had a bad meal! I would highly recommend the omelets or French toast, or for lunch a tuna melt. Also the restaurant is located minutes from great shopping.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went there for breakfast and was not really impressed. It seems like everyone thinks paying $26+ for breakfast (tax and tip) is OK. We don't. For the prices, I really didn't see anything special.

Would rather go to Colonial or Rainbow Restaurants. I just did not feel there was anything unique about this place - and the prices were high for what you got.

1  Thank PROF_CONSULTANT
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

My family has been going to Georgia's for about a year now and usually go on Sunday's after church so it tends to be busy. With that said, we are always seated in a timely manner and the staff is very friendly espically the man that seats and the gal with the hostess with the long dark hair. I have two young children and they can be a bit noisy and I have seen our servers try to get the food out faster to dissolve any frustration! Also, the food is great and I can't say that we have ever had a bad experience. In fact, the last time we went my daughter was upset that they weren't serving the lemon chicken rice soup on the day we went and I brought this up to the hostess and she had rice and lemon added to the potato soup! She saved the day as my daughter loved it! Thank you Georgia's! I recommend Georgia's! 5 stars! Jennifer R

Reviewed March 15, 2013

It appears from the outside that their pancake house is really going to be special. Once inside it's basically just an average pancake house. Not bad but not great. I expected more but left with a ho-hum attitude. It's O.K. for an O.K. day but not for a great day.

1  Thank GBALLS
Reviewed March 11, 2013

When my wife asked if she could have a side of French Toast instead of the toast or pancakes that would come with her breakfast, the waitress responded; "that's up to you, it's going to cost more." My food was almost not edible and the pancakes were flavorless. The coffee tasted like acid. We will not be going there again.

1  Thank keithrodgers1972