“Howard Johnson”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Addison
Houston
“Howard Johnson”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The AC was not working good in the lobby - normally this is not an issue in Chicago but it was an extreme heat wave but room was very nice and cool - will stay here again. Front desk people were very friendly and breakfast was adequate - what I wanted to eat was there coffee and oatmeal.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Texarkana
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I went there for a room for the day as my truck was in the shop.. first room the A/C did not work at all. they gave me another room, the A/C was a little better but not much. after 3 hours I had to leave, it was too hot to stay in the room. I needed a ride back to the truck, about 3 miles. They didn't want to shuttle me but finally did. I'm not going back there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Chicago
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My family came in and they had a horrible experience. First they were late to checkin, nothing to say about it, overbooked and blamed us because we booked through Bookit. Really??? Its my fault your hotel overbooked, you knew we were coming according to the documents. Then to topped this off our air conditioner was not working. The worst part about this whole ordeal is the horrible night manager. WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE ME HIS NAME! From the phone conversation he is an older gentleman (term that is loosely used) and was working the night Saturday, July 20th 2013. He was hanging the phone up on me and refusing to talk to me. He should not have a job in costumer service. HORRIBLE! Short tempered and repeatedly hung up the phone. I have NEVER experience this type of costumer service from a HJ before and due to this poor experience I will not allow my husband's secretary, clients, or family stay at the HJ chain again. It is a shame that this one experience has spoiled my view from a chain we have used for so long.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Monee
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The check in was a little slow because their was a trainee on duty.The room was dark and not enough outlets. The location was fine for me. The breakfast could have been better.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Elmhurst - O'Hare
Hampton Inn & Suites Addison
SpringHill Suites Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Elk Grove Village O'Hare
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites El...
#9 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chicago O'Hare South
Ramada Glendale Heights Addison Area
Ramada Glendale Heights Addison ...
#1 of 1 in Glendale Heights

Been to Howard Johnson Addison O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!