“Older style diner”

Millie's Pancake House
Order Online
Ranked #12 of 101 Restaurants in Addison
Reviewed July 23, 2019

The best thing about this restaurant was that I met a friend for lunch and it was quiet. The food was inexpensive. It was good but the hamburger wasn't very large. The restaurant was an older style diner that could probably use some renovations.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

They very clean and reasonably priced Pancake House. Parking was easy to find. The servers were attentive to you and always made sure to clean off the table. The food was enormous which is a good thing for a great price. Had pancakes with bananas and pecans. Waffles was delicious and fresh.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Started coming here in 1978. Although close to our house, there became other options.but the atmosphere and the charm keeps bringing us back . The food choices are all good, and tough to highlight one item. If you like just plain pancakes, this is a great choice. Coffee keeps never ending. From the great service of the wait staff. The gift shop is a nice touch too. A great breakfast place in Addison.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

I’ve passed this place probably 100 times since I moved to Lombard. I’m finally very happy I stopped. I tried bohemian pancakes with apricot. Very flavorful. Wife tried the German pancake. Thing was we arrrived about 1:15, close at 2:00. No problem.service friendly. Food very good. One lady kept asking if everything was alright. Being an observant,would surprise me that was Millie. Great food,moderately priced. Try it,you’ll like it

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Millie's is the place my wife and I love when we're out shopping or running errands. They make a great breakfast (which is a nice pick-up in the morning.After your meal,stop in and check out their seasonal gift shop. I'm sure you'll like it.

Date of visit: June 2017