“Love the food”
Review of Rio's

Rio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Rio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Addison
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Really enjoy the different food and flavor profiles that they have here along with the drinks. Spent my birthday there and went back the next month. Plan on going there at least once a month if not more in the summer as the bar area is very nice and bright!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We made reservations here for Valentine's day - it was busy (but not annoyingly so). The restaurant is small and intimate. It has a an upscale look while still feeling warm and inviting. They had a fixed menu for the holiday that was a great deal - it included 2 glasses of wine, breadsticks/dipping sauces, 2 apps, salad, 2 entrees, and choice of dessert. Everything was excellent; unique flavors, great presentation. The Incan tater tots were one of our favorites, and we chose the flan for dessert which was delicious as well. Our server was knowledgeable, friendly, and appropriately attentive. We will return!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

If you didn't know it was there you would drive right past it but WOW what an experience!
We had breadsticks on the table, which were warm and served with 3 dipping experiences, my favorite was the garlic butter.
Then we had an appetizer, we had the marinated chicken skewers which could have been a meal itself, so moist and delicious with a side of friend potato that was seasoned perfectly!
Our meals were HUGE portions I had the steak with fettuccine and cheese sauce ... AMAZING! I didn't want to stop eating even after I had become very full, but with such a large portion it doesn't look like I ate any of it at all and now I will be able to enjoy the leftovers!
Being full did not stop us from ordering dessert ... WOW, we had ice cream made from the Lucume fruit, which is imported to the restaurant, it was great !
Really can't wait to go back I was mucho impressed with this restaurant, and I highly recommend it!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We celebrated New Year's Eve here. This is a small quaint restaurant with great ambiance. They had a limited menu, but only one seating which was great. No fighting for the bar, or buffet or the 100's of people in a larger venue. Sit down dinner made to order, drinks, and dancing. DJ which kept the music at a reasonable level during dinner, then pumped it up for dancing into the new year. We had been there once before and the waiter recognized us. If you want a nice intimate dinner...and not feel rushed this is the place. Definitely a hidden gem in Addison.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Simply a must - especially if you're in the area. My sister and I went for dinner and we enjoyed everything. The ambiance is very chic, yet still manages to be cozy. It would make a great place to go on a date or hang out with friends. I wouldn't necessarily bring kids here - especially not in the evening. On to the food...They first bring out a bread of sorts that just melts in your mouth, with 3 spreads varying in spiciness and flavor. So good. We ordered 2 appetizers - Tequenos Rellenos & Empanadas - they're both essentially a form of meat covered in a fried dough, but each is prepared differently with different spices and favors. I recommend them both. We also ordered the Chupe de Camarones which is a shrimp soup. It was also very good but VERY spicy, which is not noted in the menu. We shared the Pollo Enrollado which is a chicken breast rolled in panko crumbs and filled with asparagus, red peppers, spinach and provolone cheese and served with a side of Peruvian rice. To die for! I found the portions to be just right. I also found the prices to be extremely reasonable, especially taking into consideration the atmosphere and the quality of the food. We ordered 1 cocktail, 2 appetizers. Soup and a main dish and our bill came out to just over $50. If this restaurant was in downtown Chicago, it would have cost at least double. If you're in the west suburbs, or even if you're not and you have some extra time to take a drive (it's right off 355 & Lake), definitely check this place out. I won't disappoint.

1  Thank Sptaz33