“Wonderful and old-world italian”
Review of Venuti's

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Three of us went to Venuti's in mid-August. The staff was very accommodating, the service was excellent, and the food was as good as most Italian restaurants in Chicagoland.

Venuti's is fairly priced, the parking is free, and the experience was a plus. For three meals and two drinks, we spent $60.00

My sister and I took our elderly mother on an outing and decided to try Venuti's. None of us had eaten there before, and we were quite pleased.

There are many Italian places in Chicago and the 'burbs. Take a chance on Venuti's - you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (126)

Reviewed August 7, 2019

This place is wonderful. Been many times downtown Hotel for wedding and other events, I'm still not sure why people waste their time and money to go there for their wedding. Venuti has everything that you can imagine and beyond. Great looking place, atmosphere is top notch. Service is great and classy. Food is out of this world, and let’s not talk about the bar selection, they have it all. I rate Venuti a 10, compare to any other places.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

I have been to Venuti's many times for Mothers Day Brunch, Shower, normal dining. All my visits proved to be enjoyable. Italian food is authentic and plentiful. Prices are reasonable for the surrounding. I would recommend Venuti's for a special occasion and you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has consistently outstanding Italian food! Great ambiance, good service, reasonable pricing, this place has it all! Old school Italian with portions large enough to enjoy leftovers the next day...yum!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 14, 2018

Venuti's has moved and built a new building since I was a kid, but it is still great Italian food. Loved the bread and the menu variety. Everything we had was excellent.

Date of visit: November 2018