“Itsa Okay” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Venuti's Restaurant Italian

Venuti's Restaurant Italian
Ranked #8 of 80 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Itsa Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Went to a fabulous wedding at Venuti's but was disappointed with the restaurant upon a return visit.

Visited September 2013
Tim R, Public Relations Manager at Venuti's Restaurant Italian, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you letting us know your concern. It is our hope that you will visit us again and when you do ask for a manager and let us know how your meal and experience was.

Rochelle, Illinois
“Darn Good Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

We needed to find someplace that could handle a party of 12, and Venuti's fit the bill. It has a banquet facility - it's on the west side - go to the north side for the restaurant and lounge.

They set up a table that handled our party of 12 with no problems. We had three rounds of appetizers, including two breads (one Italian, with grated cheese and oil available, one kind of a pizza bread which was so good that my kids took the rest home with their post-meal leftovers).

We also has a special appetizer sent out by the chef, which was a brucheta, covered with a balsamic extract, portobello mushrooms, and avocado. It was very tasty.

We selected a variety of main courses. I had chicken with capers, with a side of spinach, which was served hot and tasted pretty good. Others had angel hair pasta, pasta in a vodka sauce, and other various varieties. They came out at the same time, properly cooked.

Our server was very attentive, and did a good job. The wine prices were not crazy marked up, which was nice since we went through 3 bottles.

Overall, it was a very good evening, and worth the trip.

• Visited October 2013
Lagrange Park
“Wedding”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Facility is average, nothing spectacular. The food was better at the tasting than it was st the rehersal dinner or the reception. At the rehersal dinner I opted for the chicken alfredo. The sauce was missing something...maybe garlic...more cheese??? However, the garlic salad dressing was great. At the reception we had a plated dinner or steak and chicken. The steak was good, chicken lacked flavor. The open bar was great, as well as the martini bar before the reception. The Ocean's Eleven martini is "highly" recommended. Service was fair, but not because they were rude, but the meal seemed rushed.

• Visited September 2013
Winfield, Illinois
“Great Lunch Buffet!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I went there for lunch today and we enjoyed this great lunch buffet that I have been going to for years. I always love the Various items on this buffet and today they had sausage and meatballs with sauce, chicken, various types of pizza, many salads, eggplant Parmesan, eggplant and other veggies that were great, and many other items. On the various desserts the best one today was a pecan custard that was great.

Now I really love this place on Friday nights as they have different bands come in and in my mind the best DJ around in DJ Boss. This is a great all around place to go!!

• Visited July 2013
Buffalo, NY
“Service was indifferent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have eaten here before while traveling for business and the food has always been excellent. They have a fantastic lunch buffet - not cheap - but the selection and the quality is great.

Had dinner in the bar area this week and the bartender could not have been more indifferent to me. She did no more than than she had to; brought me a menu, took my order, bought the food and took away the dishes. Didn't ask if I needed anything, if I enjoyed the meal - nothing. The bar was practically empty so it wasn't like she was too busy - she clearly just didn't care.

I highly recommend Venuti's for the lunch buffet and hope that I just had a bartender having a bad night.

• Visited July 2013