“No bean chip dip”

Order Online
Ranked #6 of 101 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At La Hacienda De Los Fernandez, all of our food products are made on site. Each day we bake tortillas and prepare fresh salsa and chips. Every dish is prepared to order for your pleasure. Dishes primarily from the Northern border towns and also recipes from South and Central Mexico as well. With experience spanning greater than thirty five years. We offer true and original flavor of Mexican foods. My philosophy is that when you come to La Hacienda De Los Fernandez to enjoy real Mexican food, you are entitled to it and this is exactly what you will receive. We want you provide you with a large variety of delectable Mexican foods from which you may choose to enjoy.
Reviewed May 27, 2019

Pretty good. Had the chip especialle. If enough for 2or 3 people. Quick service and friendly. Everything looked good.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (90)

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Had dinner here with a big group from work. Being from Canada, I don’t get great Mexican food very often. One thing I was missing was tortas! When I didn’t see it in the menu I was disappointed but I did ask anyway and luckily for me they were able to make it happen! It made my entire trip! Oh and try the shaken margarita!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed February 16, 2019

Went here mid-Friday afternoon for a employee's going-away celebration. Never-ending supply of free chips-n-salsa. ordered the chips-n-Queso appetizer which was very good but hardens if you do not eat it quick enough. Waiter was absolutely fantastic. Majority ordered a variety of taco dinners. I had the Carne Asada tacos which were awesome. They were actually generous with the steak which was nice. I wanted dessert but was too full to eat more. Several had the Strawberry Margaritas which they said were strong and good! Thank you for a nice afternoon celebration.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

The food is great, service is wonderful, they do a lunch buffet on Wednesday and Friday and it's all you can eat.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

We stopped here tonight after an event. We were served quickly with some water, chips and salsa. We were also able to order quickly and received our meal within record time. But I wanted the Mexican Chopped Salad which was, I think $10.99 and had chorizo and the other salad fixings. The server asked if I wanted chicken or steak with the salad. I looked at him with a question on my face because I knew that those choices would add $2 or $3 to the salad. He said that it CAME with either chicken or steak. Well as you can guess, I was charged $3 extra for the steak!!!! Not cool!! He made it sound as if it was included. Also there is what I feel is an offensive picture in the ladies room. The picture is of the back side of a fully naked large woman. Not what I want to see!! Finally, it took forever to get a to-go box and our bill. Although the food was tasty, I don't think we will be back.

Date of visit: October 2018