Hampton Inn & Suites Addison
ExtendedStay
$94
$107
SpringHill Suites
Comfort Suites Lombard(Lombard)(Great Value!)
$85
$159
$80
Fairfield Inn
$90
All reviewsmovie theatercomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationexcellent staythe breakfast areabeds were very comfortableyogurtnice hotelgreat breakfaststaff was friendlywould stay againgreat place to staygreat pricechicago areabusiness tripparking lotshuttle service
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The Hampton Inn Addison, was a very nice hotel. All of our needs were met. We needed early check-in and the staff made that possible with no problem. Our room was extremely clean and fresh and the bed was comfortable. The lobby was very clean and the overall quality of the free breakfast was great! We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This hotel is walking distance to nice restaurants, one late night restaurant, and a movie theater ($5 Tuesdays). Being close to a major hwy and my parent office it works well......Must have 200 characters..aww!! Why so many Characters!?!?!?!?!?!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I and my co-workers stay often at this hotel on our business travels and we are always treated very well The morning breakfast is especially good and helps get a good start to a normally busy day. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, not just business travelers. Close by amenities like the Walmart store and the Marcus Cinema only add to the pleasant experience you'll have while staying here

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have stayed here many times. Hotel is fair priced, overall clean, and quiet. Easy to access and get in and out of. Variety of restaurants within short drive or walk depending on what you want to eat. Breakfast quality is sometimes questionable, but it is free so really do not expect much. I will stay here again because it is easy and short drive to Itasca, Bartlett, and Schuamburg.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was going to stay at the Hampton Inn on Lake Street back on Jan.10th, but when I called, the hotel was having a power outage with NO Backup generator, so stayed on Swift at the Hilton Garden Inn, instead. Think James was at the front desk the night of Jan.10th. Stayed at the Hilton Garden Friday-Sunday night, as I did not want to drive back to Chicago, where I live, with all the ice in my parking lot and alley. I compared the amenities vs the Hampton Inn during the stay on the evening of Jan. 29th. The Hampton Inn has no antenna on their radios to get NPR, National Public Radio 91.5 FM in Chicago; no pantry with beer nor wine, as there is no liquor license at at the Hilton Garden, which was disappointing...; also no Independent Film Channel nor Show Time cable...just HBO; I also liked the wall heat/air control unit at the Hilton vs the window fan/heat set up. Did like the bathroom layout more at the Hampton Hill better. Liked the self alarm set up on the phones at the Hilton Garden and $107 with my AAA Plus Card Membership vs your $117 plus tax. NO Continental Breakfast at the Hilton Garden, though. I did like their Room Service and Wine Selection at the Hilton Garden as well. Very friendly staff at the Hilton also. Checkout was average with the front desk clerk at 8 am Wed. Jan. 30th. I made some friends with the staff at the Hilton Garden vs the Hampton Inn as well. Was really surprised NO Backup Generator at the Hampton Inn, which led me to discover Hilton Garden. I always have wondered why the drive to the Hampton Inn is way back and has to be entranced via IHOP. You would think getting to the front entrance would be easier as well. Evelyn Basile 7624 N. Eastlake Terrace Unit # 1W Chicago, IL 60626 Home # 773-973-5162

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business