“Nice & Clean Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Addison
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed September 28, 2007

I stayed here for a night because my primary hotel choice was booked up on a Wed I liked the hotel It was almost new with clean carpets and ding-free walls. I loved the bed and the a/c was quiet. The location was great because it was right next to I-355/290/53 and close to shopping centers, restaurants and even a movie theatre. The free breakfast buffet included french toast sticks and smoked sausages. I thought it was very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2007
1  Thank MrEdnWilbur

Reviewed August 20, 2007

Nice hotel in suburbs of Chicago. Breakfast choices were above average and the breakfast area was larger than most Hamptons. Do keep in mind that it seems the staff apparently eats breakfast with the guests so if you see something you like, go for it. When asking for a late check out, 30 minutes extra was offered. Didn't take it. Internet was fast. Overlooked park/rec center sports field on one side. Near restaurants and entertainment.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2006

We stayed here twice during our recent vacation - 2 nights on the beginning of our trip, and one night at the end. The building and rooms are in very good shape and nice - I believe the hotel is only about 2-1/2 years old. Beds are fine, linens were fine, carpet was in good shape - had a few small hiccups, but the staff did their best to make things right. We reserved a mini-suite with 2 queens for both stays... ended up with a standard room/double queen both times, not a big deal, but not what we reserved. Housekeeping wasn't done with our room at check-in time on the first stay (we were told it would be at least 5pm and couldn't wait - had dinner reservations)... took the standard room, which was nice. They put us in the king suite with 1 bed for the second stay... had to have 2 beds, so we took the standard double queen again. The second room was also nice.

Breakfast was typical of a Hampton... fruit, doughnuts/pastries, biscuits with eggs and either sausage patties or sausage gravy, cereal, yogurt, etc.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2006

Stayed here just one night but found it to be a very nice place for a reasonable price. Everything is very new and clean. Breakfast was very good, with some hot food, even. If you are looking for a standard sort of hotel in the suburbs, I would recommend this place. It worked out perfect for me on this stay.

• Stayed: June 2006
Reviewed May 30, 2006

I know I stayed here a year almost a year ago, but I had to write this review after I read the other reviews on this site. This was a brand new hotel when I stayed there, so it was pretty nice. The other reviewer must have been mistaken in writing his review, because since this hotel is new (about a year old if I am not mistaken) nothing is worn out about it. If you have been to a Hampton Inn before, you know what to expect. The free breakfast is great, and the desk staff at this particular Hampton Inn was the nicest and most helpful I have found anywhere.

• Stayed: May 2005
Reviewed February 12, 2006

This hotel used to be one of the best, but the carpeting in the room and common areas needs to be cleaned or replaced. The bedding was threadbare, but we are assured in the desktop brochure that nice, new stuff is on the way.

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled on business
1  Thank aliapht
Reviewed June 2, 2005

This was one of the best Hampton Inns I have stayed at. It is relatively new and is clean throughout. The rooms had a microwave and a small refridgerator in them. From the time I checked in until the time I left everyone was very curteous and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2005, traveled on business
2  Thank aversion
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Hilton Garden Inn Addison
Eaglewood Resort & Spa
3 mi away
Hyatt Place Itasca
Hyatt Place Itasca
#1 of 5 in Itasca
Holiday Inn Itasca (Woodfield Area)
Comfort Suites Lombard
Comfort Suites Lombard
#7 of 10 in Lombard
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago Wood Dale - Elk Grove

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Addison? Share your experiences!