“Awesome”

Hilton Garden Inn Addison
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed April 4, 2014

This Hotel is very nice and clean. Everyone in the hotel was friendly and helpful. The Restaurant was convenient and the food was GREAT! I would highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure traveling. The Location was convenient and very easy to get on and off the interstate.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
BEN F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Addison, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Thank you so much for your stellar review. I am so glad to hear that you were treated so well by our staff. We strive each day for excellent customer service. We hope to be of service to you again soon!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Very nice and clean place to stay. We have stayed there a few times and every time has been a good stay. Meals were very good and very good service. Good parking.We have in the past and will in the future tell our friends to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
BEN F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Addison, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your last stay with us and that we are your hotel of choice when staying in the area. Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is the first hotel I stayed at that has removed all Bibles from their rooms. When I asked them why, I was told they were removed over a year ago. They asked me if I needed one beacuse they had a few Bibles in their office.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your feedback. Hilton removed the standard of requiring Bibles in every guest room. We try to be sensitive to every guest's needs and we are currently reviewing your feedback with our management company. We will be sure there is a Bible in your room the next time you stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Stayed at the hotel to conduct a seminar. The facilities were fantastic, and the staff was more than helpful. A great place to stay, and a great place to hold a seminar. The food was great and the staff took great pains to make sure all was done perfectly. It was easy to get to the hotel and there was plenty of parking available. Will definitely stay there again if I'm in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
BEN F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Addison, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your postive and uplifting review of our property. It was our pleasure to hold your seminar and we hope to be able to hold it for you again in the future. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel several times for business over the last couple of years. All the services I experienced were consistently good. The location is within an easy drive to the airport. I have no reason to look anywhere else for hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the postivie feedback! We look forward to taking care of you again on your next visit.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Our overnight stay was very pleasant. Our room was well appointed and most importantly clean. The shower and drain worked perfectly. The staff was helpful and pleasant. There is a restaurant on site for your convenience. We'll definitely stay there again

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The recent devaluation of how certain hotels treat their guests is bothering me. I've been traveling for business for 30 years now, I like a decent bed, shower and a few conveniences. One of those is a newspaper in the morning. I came down for breakfast before 8AM and they had already run out of the few papers they now have on hand. Come on, how much are we paying for rooms and you can't afford a newspaper? I'll stay someplace else next time even though I have been a HHonors Diamond member for the past 20 years.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your response. I am sorry to hear that the newspapers were unavailable when you came down to the desk. We always have an online version of the USA Today available if the hard copies do run out, but I am very sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced in this way. I hope that you will give us another opportunity if you are staying in the area again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Hampton Inn & Suites Addison
Residence Inn Chicago Bloomingdale
Ramada Glendale Heights Addison Area
Ramada Glendale Heights Addison ...
#1 of 1 in Glendale Heights
Eaglewood Resort & Spa
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago Wood Dale - Elk Grove
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Lombard

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Addison? Share your experiences!