“So helpful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Addison
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“So helpful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

I was forced to spend the night in Chicago due to a flight cancellation, the airline put us at the nastiest hotel down the road a few miles from the Hilton. When I saw the other hotel I decided immediately I wasn't staying there. I called to the Hilton to see about getting a room, the man working overnight was super helpful and called a cab to come get me and bring me to their hotel. The hotel was nice, comfy, clean, and quiet. Unfortunately it was so late when I got there and so early when I had to head back to the airport I didn't get to try the restaurant, but it was nice that it was there. I was able to use my dinner voucher to by snacks from the convenience store in the lobby which was nice. He also called a cab to pick me up in the morning to take me back to O'Hare. It's about 20 minutes from the airport, so I wouldn't call it an airport hotel however, the airline is the one that forced me to be in that area to begin with.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BEN F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Addison, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
I would like to thank you for visiting this website and for sharing your kind comments regarding your stay at the Hitlon Garden Inn Addison, IL and our employees. Also, I would like you to know thay I ppreciate you choosing us for your hotel needs and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Best regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Oak Lawn, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Have been to this hotel many times for my scrapbooking retreat...always helpful employees and great accomidations. They only small negative thing I would say if a little tired of the food... Maybe some better soup or specials

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

BEN F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Addison, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for visiting the TripAdvisor website and sharing your positive comments with us.
We value you as our loyal guest and look forward to serving your lodging needs again in the near future.Your comments and opinions about our hotel establishment are very important to us and I am pleased to inform you that next tiem you stay with us you will have a new menue to pick from.Thank you and have a great day.
Cincinnati, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

The Hotel was clean and quite, perfect for business trips or relaxing. We used one of the rooms for a nightly get together meeting to go over business and it worked out well with the extra couch and space.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Addison. On behalf of the staff, here at the Hilton Garden Inn Addison, I would like to thank you for visiting the TripAdvisor website and for sharing your comments with us. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything additional we can dio to improve your future stay with us. Thank you and have a great day.
Mount Zion, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very average hotel and rooms. The best thing going for this location is that it is located next to Dave and Busters. Staff was ok but they were not overly friendly either. It is not in the best area but is very close to I-355.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate your business and the feedback you provided. I'm disappointed that you felt your experience was only average. Our goal is your 100% satisfaction and I'm sorry that we failed to achieve this in your visit. I do appreciate your comments as it gives us an opportunity to improve upon our quality and services. If you are back in the area in the future, feel free to reach out to me directly. I would be happy to handle your reservation personally, to ensure you are provided with the exceptional stay you deserve.Thank you again for your feedback.
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Had a 4 night business stay at this very reliable Hilton brand. Had multiple requests during my stay and every single one was accomodated. I was very impressed with the shuttle service to and from the train station. Very professional staff.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Addison. On behalf of the staff, here at the Hilton Garden Inn Addison, I would like to thank you for visiting the TripAdvisor website and for sharing your comments with us. Your comments and opinions about our hotel establishment are very important to us, and I am very pleased that we are meeting the Hilton standards as promised. Thank you again.
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I just stayed here this past Saturday night after a wedding. I had 2 rings stolen from the room by who I assume would have been housekeeping. It's sad that anyone would do this and I'm extremely upset and disappointed. If you stay here, keep your valuables at home!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jennyf f
BEN F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Addison, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, Addison. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience you experienced. I am very sorry that this matter was not resolved the same day you called hotel. The missing items were found and brought to our attention the next day. Our Front Office Manager contacted you directly to inform you that your property was found and that we would like to return it to you as soon as possible. We want you to know that we have taken this matter very seriously. I will be discussing this matter with my entire staff to prevent this from happening in the future. Thank you,
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Loved my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Addison, the staff was super friendly and the rooms are clean and very comfortable. The value for your money is great. Highly recommend to families as I saw a lot of little ones enjoying their pool. Their business center has both a Mac and PC for your needs, I needed to print something at 2am and this was open. The staff at the front desk was awesome and cannot praise them enough for their assistance,

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

BEN F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Addison, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am glad to hear that our staff went exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Hampton Inn & Suites Addison
Eaglewood Resort & Spa
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Schaumburg
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago Wood Dale - Elk Grove
Hyatt Place Itasca
Hyatt Place Itasca
#1 of 5 in Itasca
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Lombard

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Addison? Share your experiences!