“Great place for kids!”

and 1 more site!
Cedar Mountain Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Athol B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Beautiful location and unbelievable hospitality. Grandma, grandpa, mommy, daddy and 2 girls (ages 6 and 8) had a wonderful time. The cabin was perfect and had everything we needed (including home-baked cookies). The girls did not want to leave - loved the baby chicks and miniature ponies and taking Cheesecake (the goat) for a walk. We definitely will be back!

Room Tip: I would recommend staying in the cabin. It was private and had everything we needed.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jay0618
There are newer reviews for Cedar Mountain Farm Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed July 2, 2011

My husband and I and 2 kids(ages 7 & 10), LOVED everything about it. Great hospitality, kids loved the kittens, baby chicks, goats, ponies. The breakfast was delicious! It was a perfect getaway. Al & Daryl do a great job and we plan on going back and telling others about it too!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank 58702Lesley
Reviewed July 2, 2011

We were heading to Coeur d'Alene to cheer some friends on during Ironman and wanted to travel with our dog. In searching for a place, I came across Cedar Farms B&B. The property is so beautiful and scenic and very well maintained. We loved the log cabin style of the rooms. Al and Daryl made us feel at home, they were friendly, warm, flexible, and helpful without being over bearing or intrusive. Breakfast was FANTASTIC. What a treat! They also provided fun evening snacks such as Root Beer Floats and S'mores which we enjoyed too. I highly recommend this wonderful spot.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 98109wa
Reviewed March 15, 2011

A friend just referred us to Cedar Mountains B&B. My wife and I, with our 3 kids, are in desparate need of a family vacation. I contacted Cedar Mountains to inquire about a stay and was completely SHOCKED at the warmth, flexibility, hospitality, and kindness of the owners, just in working with them to set up our stay.....sounds weird, but that made it for me, this is the place for us to stay.....can't wait for our vacation. I have never been treated so nice over the phone by a business and felt everything that is reflected in the reviews here, and we haven't even stayed there yet! I can't wait for my wife and kids to enjoy this place!

Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ryanjames731
Reviewed March 8, 2011

We had been to many nice B and B's, but after our first visit several years ago, we knew that nothing else could top Cedar Mountain. Al and Daryl are two of the most sweet spirited and genuinely loving people we have ever met. The food, accommodations, hospitality and fellowship are beyond 5 stars! They feel like family to us, and our 2 teen-aged daughters (and my husband and I) leave there feeling like we have had nothing short of a heavenly blessing (this is no joke)!! We are planning another visit in May and can hardly wait. We are hoping that we can stay a week!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank IBSBK
Reviewed December 29, 2010

This was our first stay at the B&B and boy were we in for a treat. The Kyle family was more than accommodating, they were friendly, and professional. Staying here was like staying with your favorite relative out in the woods. These guys really know how to make you feel welcome. The room was breathtaking, had a log cabin kinda feel to it to get me out of the city slicker mentality and right back to my roots as a child. The food was to die for. Absolutely the best breakfast i have ever had. I was proud to propose to my lovely Girlfriend by there. We will be returning for our anniversary im sure :)

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mkmiles
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Time slowed down, and It was like visiting your favorite Aunt and Uncle in the country who live on the perfect size farm with fun animals for the kids to mingle with, and beautiful vegetable and flower gardens to stroll through. The inviting large and cozy keeping room kitchen welcomed everyone. The big comfy country beds were hard to leave in the mornings, but the smell of the farm fresh, hot country breakfast wafting under the door helped us along. We were visiting Silverwood theme park, and the location of this wonderful B&B is literally less than 5 minutes away. I'm still dreaming about the cream scones. Thank you Al and Daryl, your goodness shines through in what you do. QA

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Happimom6
Also consider these accommodations in or near Athol
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene
Stoneridge Resort
Stoneridge Resort
#1 of 1 in Blanchard

Been to Cedar Mountain Farm Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!