“Small-Town Cafe”

Got a photo?
Add it.
White Pine Country Cafe
Reviewed April 23, 2013

A little cafe, easy to access, quiet, good service. I stopped here with my grandparents and ordered a half-sandwich BLT. I was surprised to get such a generously-sized 'half'! Perhaps because they weren't that busy they decided to just give me the whole thing, but I was grateful and it was delicious. The service was friendly and prompt.

2  Thank Lisa S

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This the second time we have stopped here. I would have written about it the first time but could not remember the name.

Huge portions, absolutely the best and extremely tasty. The best thing that can happen when you are tired from a long drive!

Put this little spot on your list, you won't regret it!

3  Thank Shirley J