“First visit, had a great day!”

Silverwood Theme Park
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Athol
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Located in beautiful North Idaho, Silverwood Theme Park has over 65 rides, slides, shows and attractions, including four roller coasters, Boulder Beach Water Park, a steam engine train, live entertainment, restaurants, and more...
Centralia, Washington
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“First visit, had a great day!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We got half price tickets as its September, so that was good! We had a great day at the park, it's no Disneyland to be sure, but it was a fun day and there is something for everyone. We did all the coasters, the wooden ones were the best! Other than that it's like a nice fair. Lots for little kids too. The train ride was great, as was the magic show. I don't think it's worth full price admission, but at 25 bucks it was worth it. Like I said, it's definately no Disneyland :)

1 Thank Khattwmn

Denver, Colorado
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fun part, loved the wooden rollercoasters”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Alot of fun, my wife is handicapped and we did get a pass that would let us not have to stand in line, still would have to give info, come back in 30 minutes to ride but that was more convient since my wife is in a wheelchair, rides were great, loved the two wooden rollercoasters were my favorite. Wish they had more water fountains, only saw one and it was a very warm day around 92.

1 Thank Chuck A
Seattle
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“road trip with granson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We took our grandson to Silverwood. He loved it as we did. People were friendly and the park was clean.

Visited August 2013
Portland, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place for the whole family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is a fun place for the whole family,even the grandparents. We took our mom and dad with us and they enjoyed themselves. Only bad things was there was not enough electric motor chairs for the disable or elderly to rent. Other than that we had a great time. And I love that fact that you can ride rides all or day or stay in the water park all day or do them both. All for one cost.

Liberty Lake, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Not as big as I expected, but a fun day none-the-less.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

The only real negative: The new spin cycle ride is not for the busty. Otherwise, its a nice little theme park, with fun rides, and a few fun water slides. My friend who accompanied me is too chicken to ride roller coasters, so I didn't get to try them. We had one ride operator on the tilt-a-whirl, named James, who did an outstanding job keeping the ride going and encouraging the passengers enthusiasm. I will be looking for him when I return, just to say thanks again for making it a fun day. Its so nice to visit a place like Silverwood, and see that there are people who work there who enjoy their job. Deputy Kate on the train ride was a hoot as well.

Visited August 2013