“Great Burgers”

Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Seat yourself here.
Waitress took our food and drink orders quickly and was very friendly.
The blue cheeseburgers were awesome.The flavors perfect and the burger was a good size.The French fries and tater tots were a large portion too with fry sauce that was perfect for dipping.
We were checked on frequently.
Great lunch stop.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (89)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst service I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing. It says to seat yourself, we tried but every empty table...about 10 of them, had not been cleared of plates and trash. We finally picked the least messy table, and I tracked down a waitress to see if we could get it cleared. She said no, and to move to another table....which keep in mind they are all dirty. So we cleared one ourselves.
While ordering the waitress was rude and condescending, granted she was a teenager. When we placed our order we asked if we could have some wet naps to clean the table, we were refused. Then we asked if we could please be moved to a booth once one was cleaned off. She refused saying it would be easier on her to stay at our table...which is sticky and we cleared off ourself. This is at 2:30 pm Sat, Sept 21st. 2019.
Please do yourself a favor and avoid this place until they make it decent. I am worried about the kicken sanitation quality if their eating area is any indication.....

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

We had a good time. My family was in town from San Diego and I was showing of how good big Jud’s are. But I was eating my burger when I pulled out a long hair out of my mouth. The management was kind and discounted us. Also I feel no matter how long they should wear hair nets and beard nets. My sister in law also found a little hair in her burger. So I only want to leave the review for advice and not insulting them because they are great!

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Bad News: I was very disappointed with the decor though. One of the light fixtures in the ceiling was gone and there was a large hole. The carpet hadn't been swept and there was bits of food on the floor under a couple of tables. Plus it was stained. (I think they need new carpeting r get rid of it totally.) There were a couple of water damaged spots in the ceiling as well. They had a "Sports Blaster Gumball Machine in the dining area. The front of it was very dirty and I personally would not buy anything from that machine.
Good News: The place was not busy when I arrived, about 2:00 p.m. The waitress came right over. She was very sweet. and she had a great smile and was very attentive. I ordered a regular hamburger. It didn't come with fries. You had to order them separately. (I think fries should have been included.) Plus a drink (soda).
The hamburger was cooked just like I like it. It was perfect for me and tasted very good, too. She didn't ask if you wanted a rare, medium or well done hamburger. I order a small fires, and even that was a lot. They tasted like fresh peeled potatoes and were very hot (temperature wise). I ended taking them home. They have an ice cream counter, but I was too full to eat dessert
It is wheel chaired accessed. I don't know if any kind of dogs are allowed. I will return and bring my family as well. I hope they have the same cook and waitress when I return!

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Great service was address by a waitress fast after we seatec our self. Food arrived quickley. I had a chicken salad, wife had a chicken sandwitch. Great taste. Have to give a shout out to Fodale ( hope I spelled it corectly ) our waitress, left with a smile.

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Big Juds? Share your experiences!