“Wow. New management. Major renovation.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ashton
Eagle Peak Lodge & RV Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ashton
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is not your father's old Ashton Inn. As of March, Matt took over. So, be prepared for new rooms, beds, flat screens, AND a very clean environment. Ridiculous water pressure and really hot water, on demand. They personalized my visit, to boot. I would live here, if I could. Loved the peaceful nature of the place and the big lobby.

Room Tip: We should've made this lodge our base and visited the surrounds (Yellowstone + Jackson + Henry...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Itamar F
There are newer reviews for Eagle Peak Lodge & RV Park

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is a decent place to stay in a quiet, safe town. The room was OK although the window covering didn't do a great job and the shower leaked all over the floor despite my best efforts to prevent it. The bed was OK, the room was quiet. Best part was chatting with friends in the two-story height lobby where coffee and tea were available at all times and there are comfortable chairs. I heard they would soon be closing this place for a remodel. Wonder if it happened?

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank califbikegal
Reviewed September 19, 2012

On our recent trip to Idaho we stayed at Ashton Inn & RV Park. Park is in need of a little TLC, but the spaces were nice - wide with a strip of grass next to each space. The grass needs some weeding. Park was almost empty while we were there, but we were able to pick out which ever space we wanted. All in all, for what we wanted, it was a good place to stay. We would probably stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2012

What a charming place to stay at the Ashton Inn on our way to Yellowstone Park. The views of the Grand Teton mountains in the distance was breathtaking! The rates were great. The staff was very friendly & pleasant to deal with. The room was clean.. with all the amenities that you normally pay a higher price for. GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Pam C
Reviewed June 11, 2011

The Ashton Inn Is a nice place for the money, I have stayed there several times and the Inn is great. The rates are very resonable 9 months of the year and in the peak summer season the rates are about $89.95 to $99.95 as compared to West Yellowstone at $159.95 and up. It s only about 45 minutes to the west entrance of the park and there are several amazing site to see along the way, like Mesa Falls where there is a 105 foot water fall, very beautiful and The historic Johnny sacks cabin in Island Park just 25 minutes up Highway 20 .I must also mention that through the 7 years i have been traveling through Ashton and staying at the Inn I have never experienced experienced any bed bugs and i think its awful that someone would as someone posted such a thing to try and hurt a business that has always treated me very fairly.I highly recommend the Ashton Inn.

Room Tip: most rooms are great ,but I like 2nd floor
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2011

Woke at 5 am to shiny red bugs on me and in the sheets - thought at first I had a whole bunch of ticks in the bed - then realized they were bedbugs. Overnight I had received approximately 40 bites, on my face, neck, arms, shoulders, chest and back, then had an allergic reaction due to the number of bites.

Complained to manager (had to leave message), received a reply message saying that they had checked the room and 'sprayed it.'

I posted a warning on bedbugregistry.com immediately after this stay, and recently learned that this site was recommended to travelers concerned about this pest. After my posting there, at least one other traveler had a similar experience.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
6  Thank RoadBird
Reviewed July 10, 2010

This is now the Ashton Inn. Must have been bought by the folks who own the RV park behind it. Not a bad place, but not a good one either. Curtain in the room was broken off the runner on both ends so you couldn't close it - minor but annoying. Fitted sheet popped off the bed several times and maybe it's just me, but waking up on the mattress is "icky". Again, minor, but annoying. Then the shower... Slept in a little and showered at 9 am... lukewarm shower set all the way on the hot side! So very little hot water... until the last minute of the shower, then suddenly HOT FREAKING WATER!!! lol... I don't know what was going on... maybe whoever starts first gets the hot and you get it when they shut off? Another minor but annoying. WIFI was really slow, maybe due to volume? And I was just checking email so nothing high density. Everything is handwritten at the desk so checkin is kind of slow, but the lady tried and was nice. Overall, just average. Next time, I'll probably continue to St Anthony and stay at a real Super 8.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank woofer56
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashton
Super 8 Rexburg
Trouthunter Lodge
Trouthunter Lodge
#3 of 15 in Island Park
Teton Peaks Lodge & RV Park

Been to Eagle Peak Lodge & RV Park? Share your experiences!