Open today: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
valerieziesmer
San Clemente, California
via mobile

All reviews free fall tandem master drop zone thrilling experience bucket list amazing experience these guys north shore see whales jumper chute airfield harness video jumps instructor waiver
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my my and my wife’s first skydiving experience and it could not have been better. Dano was my instructor, and my wife’s instructor was Ed and both were super awesome and made us feel comfortable the whole time. Dano was great about explaining the process and even gave me a mini lesson in controlling the chute on the way down. I highly recommend getting the photo and video as well. Derek was an amazing videographer and took some great footy, and so did Mikey for my wife. Can’t speak highly enough of this experience and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for amazing views and some thrills on their relaxing vacation in Hawaii!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Skydive hawaii was the best place to have my first jump. I took my dad and I and the staff was so kind and patient with our anxieties. There was quiet of a long wait to jump when we got there even with booking in advance but it wasn’t too bad, and the website even told us to expect to spend half the day there. Our skydiving instructors were just amazing and we’d like to thank Danno and Brendan so much for our great jump experience.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

The check-in process is smooth and professional. The tandem instructors/masters are great; they are profession, competent, and patient. My instructor, Bodee, was encouraging and greatly lessened my anxiety prior to the jump. Bodee’s calm, confident demeanor eased my tension, and he additionally taught me relaxing/breathing techniques.

1  Thank Paul K
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I was treated to a Sky dive as a birthday present.

We were picked up from Waikiki in the shuttle bus and after a 40 minute journey arrived, watched a brief video, signed a waiver and then sat and watched the other sky divers come down.

I was absolutely terrified, but my Instructor Sean was amazing. I told him how I was feeling, he was great at talking me through things, putting me at easy and making me smile every now and again.

He was fab at pointing different things out in the view on the way down which really made the experience better so I could really take it all in.

We paid for the video/photo package and I have some amazing photos!!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

The guides were pretty chill and made me feel at ease. Ten minutes after we signed our lives away, we were up in the air ready to jump! I highly recommend getting pictures and video. Those are priceless!!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I and 2 of our kids had a great time here. Great instructors, camera guys, safe and very exciting.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time skydiving and I did it by myself. The place was very chill and my instructor was awesome. They helped me remain calm and excited. I originally made an appointment for 1:30pm, but decided to go earlier. I arrived at the place and was in the air within an hour and a half time period. This was not bad at all. But note that if you go in a larger group or there’s bad weather, the time may increase. When you go, plan on being there for a bit. It’s a process. Safety first, and that may mean waiting a bit. But my experience was great, the view was gorgeous, and I’ll probably skydive again

1  Thank diamondnewsome
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been wanting to skydive for a while and this experience was beyond phenomenal. I jumped alone since my friends weren’t interested and I’m so grateful for my tandem master, Brett, and photographer, Robin! Check in was quick and easy. I only waited about 10 minutes before they started prepping for the jump and it was only another 10 minutes before we were off the ground. Robin got a lot of great pictures and Andrew did a great job editing the video. Brett answered all of my questions, let me control the parachute, and really helped make my first jump awesome!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Skydiving with Skydive Hawaii is an experience you do not wanna miss! Just be prepared that it will take all day. I chose 10am pickup from Waikiki but drop-off was 3:30pm, as it is 1hr drive and long waits at Skydive Hawaii with the waiver form signing, and waiting for other groups before flying and post.
I was super excited to jump out of a plane! Only when I was on the edge of the plane about to jump my heart started pounding but after jumping the adrenaline kicked in. The instructors are all friendly & funny, I was with Brett who was reassuring and made me feel safe&secure. 14000 feet jump was so worth it, the views were amazing. I had so much fun I honestly will do it again when I come back to Hawaii. I paid for photos and received about 200 pics within the hour via email. The best thing is the photographers fly with you and take pics on their gopro, the pics turned out great! (even though you think you look terrible with your face being pulled by the wind in different directions haha)
Mahalo Skydive Hawaii! See you again soon:)
Suliana

1  Thank Suliana M
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Both of my kids wanted to skydive, I was terrified, and skydive Hawaii proved to be s great bunch of individuals who were extremely safety conscious, friendly, and put my fears at ease. These guys are the real deal, and made every effort to capture the kids’ experience perfectly with the photos and video. Definitely the best group on the island.

1  Thank dgilbride217