“Paddle boarding on the North Shore”

Adventure Tours Hawaii Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventure Tours Hawaii offers private custom tours of Oahu. We take our guests to hidden "off the beaten path" adventures that other tour companies won't go. We offer snorkeling tours, hiking to waterfalls, and sightseeing around Oahu. Choose only one, or do all three, create your own adventure.
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

What a great day of paddle boarding thanks to Shane. Not only were we set up and ready to go upon our arrival but we were also treated to a secluded North Shore hideaway bay filled with sea turtles. With 7 boards on the water it was a fun-filled day of touring the area, riding waves, and just lying back soaking in the rays. We finished off our trip with a visit to the local fruit stand and mouths quenching coconut juice.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was my first trip to Hawaii, and Shane did an amazing job of showing us the island. We started the morning off on a hike to the top of Mt. Olympus, where at the top of the mountain we were greeted with spectacular 360 degree views of the island. The hike was difficult at times, but Shane did a terrific job of encouraging us along the way. Shane also did a great job of explaining the plants and animals that we saw along the hike, as well as answering any questions we had about the island.

After the hike was done, we were very hot and in the mood to go in the water, so after a quick bite to eat, Shane led us to the most spectacular waterfall I've ever seen. The waterfall was so beautiful, that it was a place that you would only dream about. Not only that, but we were also the only people there, and with the vast trees it made us feel like it was our own island.

Shane thanks so much for the great time, and I can't wait to come back soon, and see what you have in store for us!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Our tour with Shane was the highlight of our trip to Hawaii. Shane was absolutely fantastic...a great guy and wonderful guide. He took us to some great place and we really feel we were able to see and experience the "real" Hawaii, not just the tourist side of things. He was so patient and helpful with a couple of "older" folks. We felt like we gained a friend for life. When we go back Shane will be "our man" in Hawaii. I highly recommend this tour company, you will not regret it one bit.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Let me start of by saying, if you're looking for adventure booking a tour with Shane is where it's at!!! Shane creates a personal itinerary of activities to explore the island according to your likes. He's very knowledgeable and very sincere. I cant wait to come back next year to do another do. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who is up for adventure and fun!!! THANKS AGAIN SHANE FOR THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES AND SHOWING HELEN AND I WHAT HAWAII HAS TO OFFER!!!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Had an amazing time with Shane from Adventure tours Hawaii ! He went above and beyond with customizing an amazing tour for my friend and I. We love adventure and thrill and that is exactly what Shane offered us ! Definitely would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing tour of hawaii away from the crowded areas. Will definitely book again with Shane once back in Hawaii ! Thanks again Shane for the amazing tour !!!

Helen