“If you want the best surfing lessons and to make a new friend”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Willis Brothers Surfing
More attraction details
Owner description: North shore based surfing experts the Willis brothers are in a pantheon of their own, earning impeccable surfing credentials through hard work, dedication to excellence and lifelong commitment to the spirit of surfing. We offer private and group lessons for beginners to pros. You will be taught by experienced surfers that have grown up right here on north shore oahu. It is a experience that will last a lifetime...
Casablanca, Morocco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“If you want the best surfing lessons and to make a new friend”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I spent a good amount of time in Hawaii and finally did something I have always wanted to do. I have always dreamed of learning and I did private lessons with Jackie! She was amazing and super laid back and gave me nothing but the best experience of my time in Hawaii. I left with great memories and not only an instructor, but a friend. The lessons she gave me were great foundations and something I can take with me all over the world in my future travels. If you want to have a great experience in and out of the water, a true North Shore and Hawaiian way of life, and you want the best lessons on the island, then this is the best place. You will not regret it! I promise!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lindsey L

Portland, Oregon
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great surfing lesson experience”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We did a group surfing lesson on the North shore for our family reunion in May 2013 with a group of 12 people ranging from age 8 to 60. McCall and Rosie were fantastic-- they were fun and patient and gave great instruction on everything from how to stand to how to paddle best without getting exhausted. Everyone in the group caught a wave-- even Grandpa! We all had a great time. Would highly recommend and would book them again next time we go to Oahu.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ago2girl
Calgary, Canada
“Surfing lessons Chun Reef North Shore”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Friendly, fun, fantastic, full of knowledge/experience
Thanks Ladies for an awesome first time surfing experience!!
We highly recommend this company :)
Jack, Kathleen, & Lisa

Visited May 2013
Alameda
“Surfing lessons”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I had a wonerful time learning how to surf in San Diego! I went for my sisters bachlorette party and there were four of us girls and we had a blast! My teachers Michael and Milton Willis were inspirational, calm and wonderfrul teachers. I was able to ride many waves which was exciting because it was my first time! I would reccomend them to anyone and any age if they are wanting to learn how to surf!

Visited April 2013
san diego
“My Fun Experience On My Moms Birthday”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Standing up on the surf board for the first time felt so awesome. My teachers, Michael and Milton, are the best. I had so much fun and i rode almost every wave to the shore. I really appreciated the help i got from my teachers because i wasn't really able to stand up by my self. I had so much fun being able to surf. When i was eight years old i went to the YMCA Surf Camp and they didn't teach me how to surf all that well. With Michael and Milton i was able to stand up every time. I had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited March 2013