“Poor Service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I sat at the bar with my husband for lunch. we were only 2 of the 4 people there. It took awhile before we received service. The food took even longer and we probably could have walked out on our bill since no one was to be found when we were ready to leave. Food was good though.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Where do I begin. Well, the good news is there was no waiting because the place was about empty. Once seated we were served water with no ice. Once the waitress came over we ordered drinks and the beer was not as cold as i would expect from a draft beer. When it came to ordering I was surprised at our waitresses brutal honesty when it came to the food they served and the size of the entrees. We heeded her advice. I got the Friday special, it was very small but decent. It came with desert but they thought they were out of the ice cream but then re-checked and found some. The waitress assured me by saying the cook was new and didn't know what was going on. So upon getting the bill our waitress laughed and said "I think i gave your bill to the people that just left, hopefully they paid it for you" After 5 minutes she figured it out. It was over $100 despite ordering the low end items on the bill. Before leaving I hit the restroom and thought I was in a seedy bar. It was not a clean please. Overall we were very dissatisfied.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

very expensive i had the fish and chips and my wife had soup of the day and a salad that came to $80.00. The fish was not seasoned and the soup had too much salt. Mabe the stake was better however at those prices i could not chance it.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

This restaurant is a rudehouse not a steakhouse! If you want to come to a restaurant and get treated terribly by a rude staff then this is the place for you to dine. The staff is rude, nasty, and not helpful at all. The staff was listening to all of our conversations during the entire meal. Many of the staff members gave us terrifying looks and stares and made us feel like we were unwanted. The staff gave us mean unwelcoming looks from the moment we walked into the restaurant. This restaurant does not accept American Express credit cards which is ridiculous considering that it is located in the most popular tourist destination on Maui. When we left a tip for our waitress we noticed that another waitress came by the table and glanced at the checkbook to see what tip we gave our waitress. The food was good, but it is not worth returning to this restaurant because of the rude and disgraceful staff that works here. If you want a good steak dinner with kind employees go to Sansei instead.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

The food here was terrible and so was the service. I can't believe this place is still open, especially when it has the Maui Brewing Company next door. Don't confuse this with a Stewart Anderson Black Angus steakhouse. It's not affiliated